rats in car .

And me and snakes, I hate the smell too though in this case the snakes may be preferable unless it's a Cobra or viper that is but a nice small Python or Boa, perfect. I used to have a 3 foot reticulated python when I was there, now that I think about it maybe I should have leased it out for this purpose? Natural rat and rodent extermination service.

Edited by WarpSpeed

ok an update on the rat problem , i did what most of you said and went with the glue pads , mr rat didn,t like chedar cheese , but went for the roast lamb .... now can 1 of you wonderful members tell me how to get the "effin " glue from all over my carpet where the ba_t_rd rat rolled to escape from the glue pad .... its all over the drivers floor space , and the rat GONE ,

so .... thats livetraps tried , killer traps tried , the poison that looks like childrens sweets tried , the powder that you mix with noodles tried and now the glue pad ..... sorry i forgot the " moskito " coils to smoke them out , ( only just got rid of that smell )

please dont say sell the car or move house the wife wont go for that ,

or a live cat as i know all it will do is SH1T on my leather seats .....

ok an update on the rat problem , i did what most of you said and went with the glue pads , mr rat didn,t like chedar cheese , but went for the roast lamb .... now can 1 of you wonderful members tell me how to get the "effin " glue from all over my carpet where the ba_t_rd rat rolled to escape from the glue pad .... its all over the drivers floor space , and the rat GONE ,

so .... thats livetraps tried , killer traps tried , the poison that looks like childrens sweets tried , the powder that you mix with noodles tried and now the glue pad ..... sorry i forgot the " moskito " coils to smoke them out , ( only just got rid of that smell )

please dont say sell the car or move house the wife wont go for that ,

or a live cat as i know all it will do is SH1T on my leather seats .....

I think I mentioned the rat possibly carrying the trap earlier on. So now that he did, you can use WD40 to remove the glue and then use a good grease removing dish soap to then remove the WD40. Glad to hear you got one though. Who said anything about the burning mosquito coils? If you think that's what Camphor is that's not what I was talking about, I was talking about the moth balls like Deke was.