PC games (originals) CM

binjalin

I buy all of my kids games online via Steam. Very reputable, great prices and super easy - download and play...

It also retains all game ownership within your account, su future reinstalls equally simple. All legal, very fairly priced, and work perfectly online.

You can even create a wish list and receive an email when any game on it comes online. I think it is a great service; good enough that I never pirate games for the kids anymore...

• Like 1

Steam is great but... I love games, so to do it properly you need a PS4 (xboxone is offline only in thailand but PS4 is fully online) 18,000 from a shop in the big c extra and homepro mall just past central festival on the highway. The guy who works there is called kanin and he always gets new games in, or on their launch day. This way you can play on a big tv instead of being hunched over a PC.

Steam is great but... I love games, so to do it properly you need a PS4 (xboxone is offline only in thailand but PS4 is fully online) 18,000 from a shop in the big c extra and homepro mall just past central festival on the highway. The guy who works there is called kanin and he always gets new games in, or on their launch day. This way you can play on a big tv instead of being hunched over a PC.

1. The OP specified PC.

2. You should know that a PC can be connected to a modern day TV quite easily.

Steam is fantastic in Thailand. Thanks ti the competition being copied games, the prices on Steam for Thailand are very low compared to other countries.

Edited by naboo
  • Like 1

I'll take a look at Steam - not very interested in the PS4 as i have an i7 4 Ghz 32 mg ram monster smile.png

My son got Far Cry 4 (original) at mangpong ground floor of Airport Plaza opposite McDonalds. It was 900 baht. They had a few PC originals there, not a massive selection though. They can order games in for you too. And Boomerang have some as well, ground floor of Central Festival. Same deal , they can order in for you. They also have quite a good online shopping website.

http://www.mangpong.co.th/eshop/game-list.php?format=Game&box=newrelease〈=en

http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/cate/game/category/pc_game

Edited by DaamNaam

Not sure where you're coming from there bangmai?

The use of Steam is not illegal in Thailand.

I am skeptical of the 900 thb price for FarCry4, but won't lose any sleep over it.

Be skeptical all you like, its an original with the keys. At 30 USD its not exactly cheap.

• Like 1