For Couples: How often do you do it?

EmptyHead

Couples: How often do you do it?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently 3 years is an important milestone (see below). I know it is for me. Once I get past 3 years, the excitement wanes. This is regardless of emotional attachment. It may be psychological (the novelty wearing off) or biological (similar to drug tolerance). There might even be good evolutionary reasons why males would lose interest after a few years - it would prompt them to seek out other mates to 'diversify their investments'.

The attendant problem is that, like a lot of other guys, I'm a visual person. Time does nobody favours, so even while there is the natural decline in 'interest at home' that I've mentioned above, it's inevitably accompanied by the object of your desire becoming less objectively desirable. That girl who was hot at 25 is 'just ok' at 35.

Then throw in an environment where there are a lot of opportunities for making a switch--some of you might be in such an environment--and it becomes very hard to keep the thing running.

[Edit: forgot to add the text extract]

From the Science of Love and Betrayal:

“It seems that the most dangerous point for a relationship is three years into it. Nearly half of all the breakdowns in our sample occurred between two and four years after a relationship started. Otherwise, it was long-term relationships (lifelong ones, or at least those that had lasted for ten years or more) that were most at risk. Interestingly, there was a sex difference here too. Men were more likely than women to have a relationship breakdown after three years, but women were more likely than men to have a breakdown in a lifelong relationship.”

Edited by Docno
  • Like 1

After all these years--

I still look at my wife like she is a bit of a sex object,
I ask for sex, she objects..................coffee1.gif

---

& also --I only have a few words for those lose bar women who

look at me like I'm some kind of ATM farang sex object...

Well............Helloooooooooooooo......there.......

Edited by digbat
  • Like 1

Oh bloody well thankyou bannork........

Once I started on that first MP sketch there was no escape. Now my whole afternoon is spent and I ache in the gut.

I also forgot the topic of the original post?

Oh yes. At least once and generally twice a day or terak should be replaced with a a younger more lively model. Do you remember why you came here in the first place?

• Like 1

Oh bloody well thankyou bannork........

Once I started on that first MP sketch there was no escape. Now my whole afternoon is spent and I ache in the gut.

I also forgot the topic of the original post?

Oh yes. At least once and generally twice a day or terak should be replaced with a a younger more lively model. Do you remember why you came here in the first place?

It's not yet over Bruzzz, hopefully things will never reach this level for the OP.

Regarding the postman on page 1, I was one too for a while but for some reason we never seemed to have the same chances as milkmen, I encountered more ferocious Alsations than tempting blondes. Perhaps it was to do with our lack of a milk float and the charming chink of milk bottles as the whistling milkman walked up the path. lugging a sack of mail out of the boot of an old Triumph Herald didn't conjure up quite so romantic an image.

How often do you do it?

Washing the clothes......twice a week.

Washing the dishes.......once a day

Mopping the floor..........3 times a week

Cleaning the toilets........once a week

Watering the garden.......every 2 days.

Being on TVF......All the time......can't stop it.

If I remember anything else.....I'll let you know.

Give it a rest, this one...... (Being on TVF......All the time......can't stop it.), most of us are bored of your silly infantile allegedly "greek" scribblings.

Go and do something else !

its doomed I lived with a girl for 6 years here ended up 1 time a week but that was me just as much as her, she was a great girl but in the end she just didn't do it for me in the bedroom and she was beautiful, all my mates fancied her and couldn't believe how I felt.

needless to say we parted 4 years ago we are still friends and I see her some times but im not interested in shagging her.

im afraid that life.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"For Couples: How often do you do it?"

You need to be more precise. Do you mean with each other, or..?

Well, if i was talking about your your hooker visits, i wouldn't have said "for couples"....not unless you go together. smile.png