Tax Form In The Mail Fill out Yes or No

Expect your tax office does in out of courtesy while others don't....but I'm guessing. Kinda like how some immigration offices which allowed 90 day reporting by mail will include a blank 90 day form in the return mail while others don't.

This is my 3rd year filing and I've never got a blank tax form in the mail...always had to go to my local tax office to get the form or download it....guess my Bangkok tax revenue office feels it's too easy to drop by and get a form from one of the multiple tax offices in Bangkok or just download it from the Revenue Dept website. Plus with all the taxpayers in Bangkok I expect such blank form mailings might get a little expensive postage-wise. What tax office do you use?

If you don't need to file a tax return to get a refund for 2014 then I would just use the blank form they mailed you to make a paper airplane....you are not on any hook to file a tax return each year just because you filed one year.

I also received the blank tax documents in the mail recently, however I filed for my refund a couple of weeks ago and used copies from the tax office here in Bangkok prior to receiving the documents in the mail. I was a little confused also about what to do since they are all written in Thai script only. I agree that they must do it in some offices as a courtesy and so I am disregarding them since I had already filed.

For those that may not be aware you actually do not need the paper forms (PND91) as you can file online though may need a Thai to guide you through it if your languages skills are not up to it. I haven't done a paper filing in several years now.

• Like 1