Kuwaiti reports theft of room safe at South Pattaya Apartment

webfact

Kuwaiti reports theft of room safe at South Pattaya Apartment

kuwait-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Saturday a tourist from Kuwait returned to his apartment to find his safe box had been removed which contained over 100,000 Baht’s worth of cash and valuables.

Police were called to the apartment complex located on the Pratamnuk Road close to the Honey Restaurant & Hotel and met with Mr. Muhunna Anhajari aged 39 who was accompanied by his girlfriend.

The pair had returned after spending the night at the Marine Discotheque off Walking Street and found the front door to the apartment was unlocked and the room safe, which was bolted to the wall, had disappeared. Inside was a reported 3,000 US Dollars, an IPhone 5, Mr. Anhajari’s Passport and 5 Credit Cards.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/169839/kuwaiti-reports-theft-of-room-safe-at-south-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-09

If it was bolted to the wall where he is pointing then it looked like a tiny little portable safe. By the looks of it, it probably served as much purpose as taping your wallet to the wall.

Any safe that is light enough to be carried away, is an oxymoron.

• Like 2

If it was bolted to the wall where he is pointing then it looked like a tiny little portable safe. By the looks of it, it probably served as much purpose as taping your wallet to the wall.

Any safe that is light enough to be carried away, is an oxymoron.

I doubt they could screw the 5000lb model up there on the wall.

• Like 1

I installed my home safe myself. 3/4 inch dynabolts to the concrete floor plus angle iron run around its perimeter, again bolted down, so that a jemmy bar cant be placed underneath the safe. That bugger is not going anywhere fast.

If anyone wants to develop a good business in a niche in Pattaya or BKK, Rent-A-Safe would be the go. A secure building plus renta-cops. Where you could make your money is renting out secure luggage storage, for those who want to travel light but use BBK or Pattaya as base camp, or those who return say every two or three months. They are around already, but their charges are over the top, and the units few and far between.

Come on...this is a joke. Look at the cheap and nasty apartment.....and the claim that he had US$3000. I doubt his 'apartment' could cost even US$300 per month. US$150 at a push. Squalido.

This victim is a Kuwati, where the minimum wages for any Kuwati oer month is 6500 USD , guess you have no idea about them, and the only currency values the most now a days is Kuwati dinner check on the bank screen next time you have some time.

• Like 2

I installed my home safe myself. 3/4 inch dynabolts to the concrete floor plus angle iron run around its perimeter, again bolted down, so that a jemmy bar cant be placed underneath the safe. That bugger is not going anywhere fast.

If anyone wants to develop a good business in a niche in Pattaya or BKK, Rent-A-Safe would be the go. A secure building plus renta-cops. Where you could make your money is renting out secure luggage storage, for those who want to travel light but use BBK or Pattaya as base camp, or those who return say every two or three months. They are around already, but their charges are over the top, and the units few and far between.

And what happens if you get a Bernie Madoff type of character in charge of the business?ph34r.png

• Like 1

Come on...this is a joke. Look at the cheap and nasty apartment.....and the claim that he had US$3000. I doubt his 'apartment' could cost even US$300 per month. US$150 at a push. Squalido.

This victim is a Kuwati, where the minimum wages for any Kuwati oer month is $6500 USD , guess you have no idea about them, and the only currency values the most now a days is Kuwati dinner check on the bank screen next time you have some time.
$6,500 USD per month is a bloody good wage $8,500 AUD Aussies would kill for a wage like that. Geez these average Kawaties are bloody loaded.