Thai Police arrest Bulgarian man with over 30 fake ATM cards

webfact

40 Million Baht?

That's 10 million a month since he arrived.

Where is it all then if they only found 4000 euro dollars [whatever they are] and 5000 baht in his room?

the name doesn't sound Bulgarian at all !! and france !! look like an arab name !!

He is the HQ tourist,

he spending 10 mill per month !

its not forbidden

You do know that there are Muslims who are also Bulgarian citizens?

As for spending 10 million a month, I doubt he'd be in custody now if he was.

I was waiting to see who the first idiot was that said " But, but that's not a Bulgarian name"

I don't think the President of the United States has an "American" name, but he's still an............. American.

It doesn't matter what you think about a name, if he had a Bulgarian passport, he's Bulgarian. Dobre?

• Like 1

Well foreign or not and yes where has all the money gone and ofcourse he has spent it, but saying that these low lying Farlang, giving us all a very bad name. Look a bit closer and there are lots of genuine English Genntlemen and looking after their Thai Famiy and glad to do so.

Do not tell me that some Thais do not rip you off and my so called brother and sister in law still owe me 8000 pounds at 2006 rates 73 Bhat to the pound ie 584,000 + interest and yes given money to my niece and why the heck not given back to me. Yes they are all in it and a DISGRACE. Maybe not much money to most, but alot to me

40 Million Baht?

That's 10 million a month since he arrived.

Where is it all then if they only found 4000 euro dollars [whatever they are] and 5000 baht in his room?

It's 4000 EUROS not euro dollars,,,just an other Dumb reporter,,, giggle.gif

Well foreign or not and yes where has all the money gone and ofcourse he has spent it, but saying that these low lying Farlang, giving us all a very bad name. Look a bit closer and there are lots of genuine English Genntlemen and looking after their Thai Famiy and glad to do so.

Do not tell me that some Thais do not rip you off and my so called brother and sister in law still owe me 8000 pounds at 2006 rates 73 Bhat to the pound ie 584,000 + interest and yes given money to my niece and why the heck not given back to me. Yes they are all in it and a DISGRACE. Maybe not much money to most, but alot to me

Have you heard of the saying; A fool and his money are soon departed? crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m

I kind of understand where your coming from. Some Thai's like other Nationalities' are free loaders, some members of my Thai family are very trustworthy while others would take me for every cent I've got. I feel/believe there is a lot of BS in much of the reporting that goes on over here. My main concern over here is my wife and her parents. There are 3 of her children plus myself who all donate an equal amount for them to live comfortable in their home.

How do these criminals get into any country?

Its easy to blame the Thai Banks for not having up to date ATMs etc but really how do these criminals get into the country

We all complain about the way Thai Immigration goes about their job in regards to normal, law abiding longer term expats but really these same immigration officers are failing to pick out these bad khuns. Yes you can say, hey how do they do that. Hmm..well a bit of thinking and diligence might help instead of thinking about the tea money and their dick!

I'm surprised some TV members haven't blamed ladyboys for this.

Only 5000 baht was found at his apartment because,every evening walking back from a day of using fake cards, on Sukhumvit he was accosted...... you can take it from there.

"Davos Hamid Alginabi from Bulgaria". Really? While he might have a Bulgarian passport, I raise an eyebrow at the number of Arabic sounding names and the French connections that show up in similar ATM or credit card scam cases

12% of the population of Bulgaria are Muslim.

http://www.muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Bulgaria/Islam%20in%20Bulgaria.php

• Like 1

"Davos Hamid Alginabi from Bulgaria". Really? While he might have a Bulgarian passport, I raise an eyebrow at the number of Arabic sounding names and the French connections that show up in similar ATM or credit card scam cases

12% of the population of Bulgaria are Muslim.

http://www.muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Bulgaria/Islam%20in%20Bulgaria.php

You are beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu BP, these idiots fail to understand that Bulgaria has an unusually high percentage of Muslims as opposed to other neighboring countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

We saw the same thing recently with the Swedish report and the usual "but, that's not a Swedish name".

3% of the German population is Turkish and Mesut Ozil is German. Ask Arsene Wenger.

It's known quaintly as immigration and settlement. Something which Thailand is only 50% familiar with.

• Like 1