Hi-So dad busted for meth in a Bangkok hotel

webfact

I am sure he will have more sleepless nights worrying about what to tell his wife as to why he was in a Me Style Place hotel room and with whom........

Check his facebook, for an old dude - he has quite a few young lady's added recently.....most of them with a larger chest, than you average "Noi" or "Lek" w00t.gif

Out of curiosity I did check his Facebook, this isn't a case of a few ladies, there are pages and pages of young pretty ladies in his friends listing..... in fact so much that I am l;eft to conclude that this guy has a serious addiction problem on more than one front..... not expecting him to be squeaky clean.. who is .. one or two attractive young girls as friends fine.. but page after page after page.... unless his has libido bigger than a bull elephant in musk I would say this guy needs some serious counselling.....

stunningly difficult for an elderly thai guy with lots of money to attract lots of female friends LOL

"His punishment was commuted to two years in 2013 when he told to the court he suffered from mental illness and could not control himself."

Good to know that if you ever get a jail sentence just say you have a mental illness and can't control yourself, obviously you and society

are better off with you on the street. blink.png

• Like 2

wink.png

Check his facebook, for an old dude - he has quite a few young lady's added recently.....most of them with a larger chest, than you average "Noi" or "Lek" w00t.gif

Thanks for the heads up - Vivien Homme is a beaut !!! and presumably she'll have an open slot now !!!

Haha! No problem - And yes....she looks....ehh....Healthy! tongue.png

I have come to the conclusion that most "hi so" in Thailand are acctually "low so". They have no regard or respect for any body and flout the law knowing that they will not get pulled up. Recently a "hi so" Mercedes Benz S class double parked in the hotel car park and blocked me off for half a day. There were plenty of vacant spaces very close to the hotel foyer but I was still blocked off. Whats more the hotel staff who obviously knew which room the owner was in refused to ask him to move. He was "too hi so " for the staff to say to him to please move your car. These expensive cars never get pulled up by the police and a normal Thai worker will never confront them to tell them or ask them to do something which is just common courtesy.. let alone politely ask him to do something like "Could you move your car for a moment sir as your car is blocking someone off who needs to go "

Quite discusting acctually. The staff must believe that "Hi so" are better than the rest and above them.. This thinking seems to be is embedded into Thai society.. As well as that with all the corruption around I am sure most "hi so" are into corruption on a larger scale than the 300 bt local street corruption..

Very frustrating. But the average Thai hotel worker would be scared shitless of these morons. Catch them in the wrong mood, offend them or even worse make them think they've lost face and retribution could follow. They know the HiSo's can and do get away with absolutely anything including murder.

They are however one of the fundamental roots of the problem in Thailand. A wealthy uber class who are beyond being touched. They are just hiso, rich but essentially acting like hi class thugs. They are not the elite, they are a criminal class on their own who are untouchable.

• Like 2

"Hi-So dad busted for meth in Huai Khwang hotel

By Coconuts Bangkok

600_5.jpg

Photo: MCOT

BANGKOK: -- A well-known businessman and father of a socialite famous for running over a woman with his Mercedes was caught using crystal meth in a hotel room in the Huai Khwang district last night..

Kananek confessed to getting high and was charged for use and possession of drugs, Post Today reported.

Kananek is the father of Kanpithak Mooham Patchimsawat, 26, who was arrested in 2007 for throwing a rock at a bus driver

Another case for Attitute adjustment, a slap on the wrist and pay as you go,...

I am sure he will have more sleepless nights worrying about what to tell his wife as to why he was in a Me Style Place hotel room and with whom........

And all of them after the same thing as your average Noi or Lek

I have come to the conclusion that most "hi so" in Thailand are acctually "low so". They have no regard or respect for any body and flout the law knowing that they will not get pulled up. Recently a "hi so" Mercedes Benz S class double parked in the hotel car park and blocked me off for half a day. There were plenty of vacant spaces very close to the hotel foyer but I was still blocked off. Whats more the hotel staff who obviously knew which room the owner was in refused to ask him to move. He was "too hi so " for the staff to say to him to please move your car. These expensive cars never get pulled up by the police and a normal Thai worker will never confront them to tell them or ask them to do something which is just common courtesy.. let alone politely ask him to do something like "Could you move your car for a moment sir as your car is blocking someone off who needs to go "

Quite discusting acctually. The staff must believe that "Hi so" are better than the rest and above them.. This thinking seems to be is embedded into Thai society.. As well as that with all the corruption around I am sure most "hi so" are into corruption on a larger scale than the 300 bt local street corruption..

You are spot on, I must also congratulate you on your restraint as if the hotel staff were not willing to ask on my behalf and I'd been stuck there for half a day the Merc would have required a new paint job.

You are spot on, I must also congratulate you on your restraint as if the hotel staff were not willing to ask on my behalf and I'd been stuck there for half a day the Merc would have required a new paint job.

-------

The modern way to react is to take a video talking loudly, explaining the situation, speculating or identifying the HiAsso by his/her car, introducing hotel and their helpful staff, predicting how management will react when they see this piece of PR on youtube and so on... Ruthless HiSos don't like that kind of attention.

Without youtube the Korean Air "nutcase" brat would not have been prosecuted along with suffering unbearable loss of face.

---------

• Like 2

The sad thing for Thai society is that for better or (usually worse) a part of Thai Buddhism is the belief that those with material riches have earned those riches through good karmic deeds performed either in this life or past lives. So therefore having riches now bestows the owners with an aura of religious kudos on top of anything else.

This is a shame, and I have inwardly wept at the palatial home of one well known Thai industrialist with links to the highest strata of Thai society. Wept for the corruption and mafia links considered enviable in those circles, wept for the appalling people his kids have grown into, and wept for those good Thai people who look up to them and believe that money in and of itself demands respect.

• Like 2

The sad thing for Thai society is that for better or (usually worse) a part of Thai Buddhism is the belief that those with material riches have earned those riches through good karmic deeds performed either in this life or past lives. So therefore having riches now bestows the owners with an aura of religious kudos on top of anything else.

This is a shame, and I have inwardly wept at the palatial home of one well known Thai industrialist with links to the highest strata of Thai society. Wept for the corruption and mafia links considered enviable in those circles, wept for the appalling people his kids have grown into, and wept for those good Thai people who look up to them and believe that money in and of itself demands respect.

-------

That is one of the selling points. Most religions protect the rich and powerful. The poor and miserable must blame themselves for bad things committed in previous lives. Poor and sick Christians are only being tested by their gods and will be rewarded in the afterlife.

------@

• Like 1

-------

The modern way to react is to take a video talking loudly, explaining the situation, speculating or identifying the HiAsso by his/her car, introducing hotel and their helpful staff, predicting how management will react when they see this piece of PR on youtube and so on... Ruthless HiSos don't like that kind of attention.

Without youtube the Korean Air "nutcase" brat would not have been prosecuted along with suffering unbearable loss of face.

---------

Like those posh cars parked in spots reserved for the handicapped...

-------

That is one of the selling points. Most religions protect the rich and powerful. The poor and miserable must blame themselves for bad things committed in previous lives. Poor and sick Christians are only being tested by their gods and will be rewarded in the afterlife.

------@

Very good posts by both of you. Sad truths.

Yes, Mr.northern " boy ", we poor TV 'ers love to bash the hiso families especially when they commit murder and get away with it.

Still waiting for the little red bull punk to get his dose of justice but it seems he has bought his way out of it, and still drives his Ferrari around Ekkamai without a card in the world.

• Like 1

-------

------@

an absolute misunderstanding of Buddhism and Karma

For Rich or Poor, Sickness or Health Buddhism teaches personal responsibility (little shown here in Thailand) for our action now, past and future and if rich by foul means it is about learning the lesson of correct custodianship etc.

Buddhism and Karma are dynamic not static and those evil ones with huge riches at the expense of others will get their payback sooner or later. It is not a 'reward' for past good deeds this is an over-simplification.

-------

------@

an absolute misunderstanding of Buddhism and Karma

For Rich or Poor, Sickness or Health Buddhism teaches personal responsibility (little shown here in Thailand) for our action now, past and future and if rich by foul means it is about learning the lesson of correct custodianship etc.

Buddhism and Karma are dynamic not static and those evil ones with huge riches at the expense of others will get their payback sooner or later. It is not a 'reward' for past good deeds this is an over-simplification.

------

The term "absolute misunderstanding" is a bit too defensive. If you want to believe in causality between intended actions and their future impact on the person's present and anticipated future lives, feel free to do so.

It's not the truth. It's just an idea. Rich evil doers couldn't care less.

It is quite frustrating that live-long sinners don't get punished. Sometimes we wonder why they don't get smitten by the almighty gods. Most religions give us hope, though. They will be punished in the next life or rot in hell. Both ideas soothe our anger.

Karma is a beautiful idea. Nothing more, nothing less. By all means, follow your faith, follow your teachers. True believers are better off. Less to think about, less to worry about. Thinking Atheists have to deal all life long with religious over-simplifications of the most important questions.

Back to the topic.

-------------

He wouldprobably walked out the next morning if it wasnt for the junta , now he could face some serious jail time. Even if he is a rich hi-so dude.

Edited by balo