Is anyone ill in Chiang Mai?

JulieM

the atrocious air quality probably has something to do with it; but it is also hayfever season

Glad you posted that .Have had the worse hay fever in the 6 years we have been in CM. never related it to smoke /haze more to pollen.

Eyes are really sore and constant runny nose and sneezing

Anti -histamines don't work for me actually make me feel worse. Tried a mask and it makes no difference.Roll on rainy season

In the OP. I must have a touch of hay fever because I never got really sick. Just a bit of fuzziness in my forehead and a very mild sore throat that lasted less than 24 hours. I'm not sure what could have caused that. Normally when I get a sore throat it hangs on for days and I feel dreadful.

the atrocious air quality probably has something to do with it; but it is also hayfever season

Glad you posted that .Have had the worse hay fever in the 6 years we have been in CM. never related it to smoke /haze more to pollen.

Eyes are really sore and constant runny nose and sneezing

Anti -histamines don't work for me actually make me feel worse. Tried a mask and it makes no difference.Roll on rainy season

get a 3M P95 particulate respirator mask, they are slightly bigger than the ones at pharmacies, but they actually work and filter out the toxins. (~160 baht)

Edited by Cheesekraft