Yingluck warned over rice scheme: PM

Lite Beer

What world do I live in? Let go of those negative waves, a world with (mainly) nice people of course.

Also a world where we had events like

"However, over the past two years Yingluck has proven that she can work well with the military, especially with Army chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha.

Reports had it that party strategists wanted Prayuth to leave his post to become defence minister so that he can serve as a link to help bring about reconciliation. The big boss and the prime minister agreed to this plan. However, Prayuth reportedly turned down the offer, and since then more candidates have lobbied for the Defence post, including Deputy Transport Minister General Prin Suvanadat, who has the backing of Panthongtae Shinawatra, Thaksin's son. Others who eye the post include General Somchai Wissanuwong, a close friend of former supreme commander General Chaiyasit Shinawatra.

Yingluck, who fears that military candidates for this powerful post could later subvert the party if they become disappointed, reportedly made a phone call to the big boss, asking him to let her double in the post as a solution."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/649716-yingluck-tipped-to-double-up-as-minister-of-defence/

Rubi

Aye whatever

You mean the truth is not important?

Curious that you neglected to add the sentence just before which said

The plan to have Yingluck double as defence minister dates back to the end of last year, but the move has met with resistance from the military, which fears she may not understand its culture and needs.

Anyway, in this world you inhabit, is the "truth" normally signified by the qualifiers "could", "reports had it", "reportedly" and "apparently"? In my world those qualifiers are normally associated with supposition or opinion, not "truth".

What would you know about the truth, fabbie?

Our somewhat confused Alwijn wrote

"What World do you live in? "she seems to have asked him top become her hand-picked MOD"? Are you insane? Can you back your "seems to" with fact? This is one of the men behind her brother's demise. What a weird little world of make-believe you live in. Just invent stuff to suit your warped argument."

I quoted parts relevant and provided a pointer. I do not need to quote all or the mods would complain.

Satisfied with this truth or do you also live in the world of make-believe all is rosy colored?

• Like 1

The plan to have Yingluck double as defence minister dates back to the end of last year, but the move has met with resistance from the military, which fears she may not understand its culture and needs.

Anyway, in this world you inhabit, is the "truth" normally signified by the qualifiers "could", "reports had it", "reportedly" and "apparently"? In my world those qualifiers are normally associated with supposition or opinion, not "truth".

"What World do you live in? "she seems to have asked him top become her hand-picked MOD"? Are you insane? Can you back your "seems to" with fact? This is one of the men behind her brother's demise. What a weird little world of make-believe you live in. Just invent stuff to suit your warped argument."

I quoted parts relevant and provided a pointer. I do not need to quote all or the mods would complain.

Satisfied with this truth or do you also live in the world of make-believe all is rosy colored?

I believe that it's you that's confused. As I pointed out your entire "argument", such as it is, that Yingluck hand picked Prayuth, is based on supposition or an opinion of the reporter, not, as you boldly claim, "the truth".

I believe that it's you that's confused. As I pointed out your entire "argument", such as it is, that Yingluck hand picked Prayuth, is based on supposition or an opinion of the reporter, not, as you boldly claim, "the truth".

Did I say Ms. Yingluck hand-picked Prayut? I only said she seems to have asked him and from the article I posted a link to you can read that she hand-picked just as much as she hand-picked any of her cabinet members. Pheu Thai agreed with her brother's wishes.

So, our PM warned Ms. Yingluck when he was still a lowly general and she a Thaksin clone PM.

Did I say Ms. Yingluck hand-picked Prayut? I only said she seems to have asked him and from the article I posted a link to you can read that she hand-picked just as much as she hand-picked any of her cabinet members. Pheu Thai agreed with her brother's wishes.

So, our PM warned Ms. Yingluck when he was still a lowly general and she a Thaksin clone PM.

Well, according to Prayuth he did. He also said he wasn't going to stage a coup. Called a coup an intervention. He also said his troops didn't shoot anybody in 2010. I'll reserve my judgement on the veracity of his statements, thank you.

Curious that he waited until now to mention his supposed advice.

Well, according to Prayuth he did. He also said he wasn't going to stage a coup. Called a coup an intervention. He also said his troops didn't shoot anybody in 2010. I'll reserve my judgement on the veracity of his statements, thank you.

Curious that he waited until now to mention his supposed advice.

Well Ms. Yingluck had a good relation with him it was said, so he probably only wanted to help her. As to why only now say this? Well, why not.

Doesn't really matter. Ms. Yingluck went on record frequently enough with nice photo-ops and interviews and statements and the 'saturday with PM' program.

Remember the Adam Ant hit 'Stand and Deliver, your money or your life' Seems the coup makers want both. Now they're suing her as well. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/NACC-resolves-to-ask-Finance-Ministry-to-sue-Yingl-30254285.html

Only her money and not her life. Also it's the NACC, not the 'coup makers' who asks the Ministry of Finance to sue.

BTW we can discuss some more of this in the new topic

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/801268-graft-buster-asks-finance-to-sue-yingluck-for-600-billion-baht-compensation/?p=9084843

• Like 1

she's just a total lier and crook and front for Taksin his crew and resort robbing Thialnd blind. I really hope she and many rot for a long time or for ever in Jail

All total scumbags

and for those who posted I'm full of hate yes i hate what Taksin she and rest have done ansi hate way poor are taken in totally by them

Just because she looks good does not mean she's not as evil as Pol pot Mugabwie Saddam or any of them

Wake up Taksin forang worshipers and admit you are and were totally misguided pathetic naive useful idiots as Stalin said

So full of hate; Thai's always seem to reject reconciliation, it'll end up in tears and bloodshed once again.

she's just a total lier and crook and front for Taksin his crew and resort robbing Thialnd blind. I really hope she and many rot for a long time or for ever in Jail

All total scumbags

and for those who posted I'm full of hate yes i hate what Taksin she and rest have done ansi hate way poor are taken in totally by them

Just because she looks good does not mean she's not as evil as Pol pot Mugabwie Saddam or any of them

Wake up Taksin forang worshipers and admit you are and were totally misguided pathetic naive useful idiots as Stalin said

So full of hate; Thai's always seem to reject reconciliation, it'll end up in tears and bloodshed once again.

If Thai only jail the wrong doers, then we would not need reconciliation. it has to begin now and this is a good start.

Excuse the wrong doers.... Pathetic

He said, she said.

I guess some people are not quite convinced with Mr Prayuth's words. So the best is provide evidence to defend yourself in the court. Likewise the authorities will also need to show substantial evidence to support the impeachment. The public will be the audience and let judge yourself.