What time is too early for that first drink?

marko kok prong

Only get one bottle of good rum a month per personal regimen....then if/when I want it I have it.....seldom during the day.....no bottle survives the month & could be gone very quickly if we have visitors.....When out for dinner could have up to 2 but ordering a name brand and getting it two different things - even if showing on the menu.....Mrs does not drink and leaves what I do up to me....

• Like 2

Usually I'm only a social drinker but have felt the lure and alcoholism runs in my family. I drink when I wan't a drink if I ever feel I need a drink I don't have one. Dad's rule was not before 4pm Mom's was never drink alone. I use theses as guides but rules go out the window on holidays. I have met a few older friends in Patts they usually meet up at 15.30-16.30 and are done by 9/10 I usually take it easy while I'm with them then when they finish I head out but usually try and pace myself at least till I find my Tilek for the night.

How long till my next holiday?

Nothing like a few beers after a long hard work day to make you feel like a free man.

Nothing like a few beers after a long hard work day to make you feel like a few beers.

I try to avoid starting before noon, as otherwise it becomes a very long night.

SC