Any troubles with such stamp in passport?

Good day

I would like to be sure, that I will not get any troubles on a border in airport with such stamp in passport, which I get in Malaysia some week ago. That was a very strange story.. I had been deported from the country, but havent any stamp about deporting. Instead of that I got that one

post-232988-0-65899200-1424244166_thumb.

I got a Thailand double tourist visa, which I made before that story. Is there any chance, that at a border on passport control officer will tell me "Go home"? )

The upper one is a exit stamp.

The bottom one gives no info other than the dates and the title of the person signing it. I am sure a Malaysian immigration officer would know what the abbreviations at the top of the stamp means. I assume the dates are the 2 years you are banned from entry.

I don't think a Thai immigration officer would know what it means.

• Like 1

Yeap, bottom stamp means that I am banned to enter Malaysia for 2 years, but I dont car about it. I just want to visit Thailand.

Finally of your replies, I make a conclusion, that I shouldn't get any problems to enter Thai. Thanks for your answers.

no don't go spice it up a bit why deported ??

Sorry gerry123 didn't understand you. Do you want to know the reason of banning?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yeap, bottom stamp means that I am banned to enter Malaysia for 2 years, but I dont car about it. I just want to visit Thailand.

Finally of your replies, I make a conclusion, that I shouldn't get any problems to enter Thai. Thanks for your answers.

Sorry gerry123 didn't understand you. Do you want to know the reason of banning?

yes he does

The story was so simple and stupid..

I tried to get to my transit flight, and late to boarding time for 1-2 minutes(that was already closed). Nobody was around there to call for help.. I pushed all emergencies and alarm buttons but nothing happens. I get to restricted area (behind the wall at boarding gate) and get to my flight, sit on my place, but airport security took my out in some minutes after. All security check, all control have been passed before, so I didn't do anything dangerous, but they didn't care about it

After - was a hell..

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

yes he does

and so do I

I tried to get to my transit flight, and late to boarding time for 1-2 minutes(that was already closed). Nobody was around there to call for help.. I pushed all emergencies and alarm buttons but nothing happens. I get to restricted area (behind the wall at boarding gate) and get to my flight, sit on my place, but airport security took my out in some minutes after. All security check, all control have been passed before, so I didn't do anything dangerous, but they didn't care about it

After - was a hell..

If you were late for only 1-2 minutes there still would be someone around. Yes, it was a very stupid thing to do.

Could be they let you in this time but doubt if you get another visa after this.

After - was a hell..

Yes they do tend to get upset if you push all the emergency and alarm buttons in an airport , I can't think why

After - was a hell..

If you were late for only 1-2 minutes there still would be someone around. Yes, it was a very stupid thing to do.

Could be they let you in this time but doubt if you get another visa after this.

Nope, nobody was around. I checked that firstly.. but doesnt meter now.

I think you talking now about Malaysian visa... I dont need it at all, I will fly through Singapore next time if I need it. I am worrying only about entering to Thailand

After - was a hell..

Yes they do tend to get upset if you push all the emergency and alarm buttons in an airport , I can't think why

hah )) I was upset much more after that

After - was a hell..

Lol.....that is a good one.

Thanks for sharing.....say what country are you from?

• Like 1

After - was a hell..

I think you talking now about Malaysian visa... I dont need it at all, I will fly through Singapore next time if I need it. I am worrying only about entering to Thailand

I'd suggest you don't try the same thing at Changi Airport though...

no because after all these years here i have managed to stay out of trouble unlike most that are here. if that makes me self entitled so be it. i guess you encourage this type of behavior at the airport. to be direct the guy sounds like a danger to himself and others. Malaysia likely had a damn good reason for deporting him.

You sound like you have a serious lack of common sense. You should fit in just fine with the majority of the expats and tourists in Thailand. Just curious how long you will last in Thailand before getting tossed out. What you did in Malaysia really takes some effort. But thanks for the warning.

Not sure which part of the story you did not understood. OP was allowed to go to boarding without his fault. Then they blamed their inability to him. A lot like when in MH370 case when Malaysia did not check lost and stolen passport database and allowed two people to board under false identity.

It is you that fit will with a large segment of foreigners in Thailand that feel self-entitled, and just strut all the time.

After - was a hell..

So you were more then 1-2 minutes to late. No i wasn't talking about Malaysia, you could get problems anywhere because they tend to be carefull

letting people enter who are blacklisted in an other country because they are taking the piss with airport security.

Personally, I think you are deluding yourself. Malaysia is a great country to be, very friendly people, good food and prices plus a ton of places to go and visit. This being of course if we follow the normal rules of etticet when being in another thou try and not being a complete ass and pressing emergency bells and doors whenever we want to.

• Like 2

I see everybody would like to be a judge.

Just in case if I will get some problems entering there, will it be possible to buy a ticket to different destination (Cambodia, Vietnam or somewhere else) not passing the passport control?

Your joking right? And if you get caught which you likely will then what. Give it up. Go home if your allowed back.

I see everybody would like to be a judge.

Just in case if I will get some problems entering there, will it be possible to buy a ticket to different destination (Cambodia, Vietnam or somewhere else) not passing the passport control?

You are banned from entering Malaysia for 2 years from the date as indicated on the IMM. banned from entering stamp.

This stamp is a flag to immigration officials that a banned has been placed on you entering and as such it is registered on the immigration computer system.

A passport with this stamp is considered questionable and as such immigration will act accordingly.

The stamp indicates you are banned from entering Malaysia for a period of 2 years. This will alert immigration officials and you may be denied entry.