Please can anybody help me :(

chloelove

hey everyone! hope you are all well and maybe one of you can help me out..basically about two weeks ago i promised to sent a tracked parcel to my friend but because to add the tracking would have costed me over 40 pounds i have just sent it by average post..now my friend keeps asking me for the tracking number and i am scared to say i havent added the tracking..i really dont want to disappoint them sad.png did one of you recently sent a tracked parcel to thailand and it got delivered or is about to be delivered and can please pm me their tracking info...i would be forever grateful...the location is Chonburi 20250 Thailand thanks

Edited by chloelove

i know how it sounds but i am really not a scammer,i just want to give them peace of mind that it is on its way

So why don't you mind if the tracking number is for a package which has been recently delivered ? They would know it's not already been delivered wouldn't they ?

This is what proves you're a scammer, you're trying to prove postage and delivery on something that's not going to arrive by faking it.

Faking it = scammer.

chloelove post # 4

i know how it sounds but i am really not a scammer,i just want to give them peace of mind that it is on its way

I know how it sounds but I am really a scammer, I just want to give myself peace of minds that it is all as regards my umpteenth posting name security.

• Like 2

chloelove post # 4

I know how it sounds but I am really a scammer, I just want to give myself peace of minds that it is all as regards my umpteenth posting name security.

What a classic. Some mothers sure do have them.

Is that you YS?

Your porkies keep getting better.

Are you posting from your luxury bachelor pad (read mansion) in Lancaster Gate, or are you in your covered humidity controlled storage facility?

Honestly, it would be easier to scam people on flee bay.

He's probably sleeking around looking for free wifi so he can come in and dazzle us with more of his brilliance

• Like 2

Why would you give them a tracking number they cannot use. You mihjy as well just make one up 68VT248 there you go

"Chloe" wants a number that will give a result when entered into the tracking website. ie it will show as being due for delivery to 20250 Chonburi, or recently delivered to that area.

Presumably this is to lull the recipient into a false sense of security, for whatever reason.

Dear Beloved friend,

I know that this will come as a surprise to you but permit me of my desire to go into business relationship to you.

I am Barrister Morgan Freeman, daughter to late Dr. Elvis Presley of Memphis whom was murdered during the civil war in Tennessee of 1977

I know this message will come to you as surprised but permit me of my desire to go into business relationship with you.
Before his death my late father was a strong supporter and a member of late Arnold Schwarzenegger Government in Hawaii, California.
Meanwhile before the incident, my late Father amassed the sum of USD4, 200,000.00 (US$4.2M) which he deposited in a Bank in Rhode Island Republic West America for safe keeping.

I am here seeking for an avenue to transfer the fund to you in only you`re reliable and trustworthy person to Investment the fund. I am here in Rhode Island because of the death of my parents and I want you to help me transfer the fund into your bank account for investment purpose.
Please I will offer you 20% of the total sum of USD4.2M for your assistance. Please I wish to transfer the fund urgently without delay into your account and also wish to relocate to your country due to the poor condition in Rhode Island so that I can continue my education as I was a medical student before the sudden death of my parents.

Your immediate response would be appreciated.

Remain blessed,

Barrister Morgan Freeman

• Like 2