Israeli Ambassador discusses military cooperation with Thai Defense Minister

webfact

Plowman you have a brain wash. Check out and find that the most human wrights for Arabs moslims are in Israel. Look around for the Arab countries and see how they killed their brothers and then talk about apartheid. I don't think you can understand it with your brain wash of yours.

The most human rights for Arab Muslims are in Israel!!! Would you like to provide some evidence? The blockade of Paelestine which starves men, women and children and prevents Palestinians from advancing their lives in any way is obviously not a human right!!!??? The illegal war against Pelestine a few months ago where thousands of Palestinians were murdered in return for a few Israeli deaths??? Brainwashing!!! I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror because the evidence and statistics for that brief, murderous, war are stacked against your claim of human rights!! How about the right to life??? The right to equal opportunites...I could go on...I'm sure there'll be others along to help me out here....

Gaza has a large border with Muslim Egypt. Egypt blocks that border without being urged by Israel. Israel lets all food and aid shipments through. They just like to check the shipments for weapons first. Why do the wealthy Muslim states keep the Palestinian Territories so poor? Why don't the help develop the economy of the Palestinian Territories? They could easily turn the Territories into a show place but they won't because they want the 'wound' of the Palestinian Territories to fester so they can point the finger at Israel as though Israel is holding them back. Then weak-minded anti-Semites, such as yourself, can write their propaganda. There is nothing the Israelis are doing that would stop Arab investment in the Palestinian Territories. Egypt doesn't want to open their border with Gaza because they don't want Hamas to stir up insurrection in Egypt. Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization and they control Gaza. They remind me of American Negroes; they are a permanent 'victim' class. Israel has never started any wars with the Arabs. Maybe you could post a link where they did. I have no special love for Israel but I am offended by anti-Semitic lies and propaganda. Truth is truth and your hate doesn't change it.

How dare you call me an anti semite! I voiced an opinion that's all. Your use of the term 'American Negroes' and playing the race card is an example of you playing the victim.Show me a nice Israeli person who is polite, well mannered and open minded and I'll show them the respect they deserve.The only problem is in finding one with these characteristics!!

• Like 2

this headline must be a joke, Israeli Facists and help are not compatible, the world has seen the televised murders in Gaza. maybe better if the europeans left palastine and go back to their own countries. One only has to see who their leader is to show they dont give a rats for poor dying Humans.

• Like 1

Plowman you have a brain wash. Check out and find that the most human wrights for Arabs moslims are in Israel. Look around for the Arab countries and see how they killed their brothers and then talk about apartheid. I don't think you can understand it with your brain wash of yours.

The most human rights for Arab Muslims are in Israel!!! Would you like to provide some evidence? The blockade of Paelestine which starves men, women and children and prevents Palestinians from advancing their lives in any way is obviously not a human right!!!??? The illegal war against Pelestine a few months ago where thousands of Palestinians were murdered in return for a few Israeli deaths??? Brainwashing!!! I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror because the evidence and statistics for that brief, murderous, war are stacked against your claim of human rights!! How about the right to life??? The right to equal opportunites...I could go on...I'm sure there'll be others along to help me out here....

Arabs living in Israel have greater human rights than in any Arab country. They vote, there are Arabs in the Knesset, Arab women in Israel have the rights of women in normal countries, they're allowed to vote, drive a car and voice an opinion. There are Arabs in the Israeli military... More plaestinian kids get treated in Israeli hospitals than in Palestinian (or Syrian, Jordanian and Egyptian) hospitals. Israel has been treating wounded/injured displaced Syrians in their military and civilian hospitals in Gaza. Israel pays millions of dollars into Palestine for infrastructure, most of which gets taken by Hamas to build concrete tunnels etc. Equal opportunities in Israel are just that, equal. An Israeli Arab can marry an Israeli Jew, tell me how many Arab countries allow marriage to a Jews? The "illegal" war against "Palestine" - a country which does not exist by the way, I think you meant Gaza but who knows.. please tell me who started it? Who fired the first barrage of rockets? A couple of weeks ago a Hamas terrorist murdered 4 Jews praying in a Synagogue, 3 of these guys were Rabbis. Two of these guys were American. A month or so ago terrorists stopped a car with an Israeli guy taking his yourn daughter home. They torched the car and the young girl had 80% burns.. How often do you hear about Jews or Israelis doing stuff like this? Once in a few years maybe at most. Have you even been to the area? Have you been to Israel? Have you been to Gaza? All you know is nonsense you read from anti-Israel media. Do you know ANYTHING about the area? Do you know anything about the history of the area? Educate yourself properly before making these ridiculous statements and then you won't apprear to be such a helmet.

History!!??? Israel as a country didn't exist until 1948!! The Palestinian people had been there for centuries. The British held a 'mandate' so a large part of the fault also lies with them and the victorious allies after WW2..

I'd like to ask you a question? Why are you so angry? You've made yourself come across as an agressive individual. I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are. However, there's no need for aggression and rudeness!!

I have another question! The many numerous Israelis that I have seen or spoken to, in Thailand, have been rude, obnoxious and arrogant. There were one or two exceptions to this. The aggressive nature of your post suggests that you are like minded. Maybe its time for you and your brothers in arms to take a look at yourselfs and think about why so many people are against you????

By the way, your portrayal of violence and attempts at playing the victim in this tragedy don't shock me. I grew up in a country that was also full of sectarian strife and violence. However, we have decided to fix our problems and move on, as two seperate but at the same time intrinsically linked countries.

The conflict in your so called country will never be solved until both sides recognise each other's sovereign rights to govern. Then they can move forward with attempts at a settlement.( And by settlement I don't mean bulldozing houses!)))

And the Temple of Solomon was built in 1948?

this headline must be a joke, Israeli Facists and help are not compatible, the world has seen the televised murders in Gaza. maybe better if the europeans left palastine and go back to their own countries. One only has to see who their leader is to show they dont give a rats for poor dying Humans.

.I think if you are going to tell people to leave a place, than at least learn how to spell it. Where is palastine?

post-110219-0-56550900-1424687085_thumb.

.I think if you are going to tell people to leave a place, than at least learn how to spell it. Where is palastine?

where is a debate, oh wait a minute, I,ll make a point of his bad typing skills, never mind about Israels short murderous history. by the way, how about a comma after your words, I think.

• Like 1

I don't know. Let me check. Perhaps to counter the anti-Israel propaganda here. Could be.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Playing the victim as usual I see JT,

I don't think anyone is spouting anti-israel propaganda in the least, people are just pointing a few inconvenient truths and facts that's all, which quite frankly anyone who is not blinded Israeli apologist can see clear as day.

• Like 1

RE: 'And the Temple of Solomon was built in 1948'

No it was allegedly built about 587 BC.However there is no archaeological evidence of its existence. However the Hebrew Bible does mention it of course.So the only evidence is a book of fairy tales.That really justifies the murder of thousands of innocent people...

• Like 1

I don't know. Let me check. Perhaps to counter the anti-Israel propaganda here. Could be.

I don't think anyone is spouting anti-israel propaganda in the least, people are just pointing a few inconvenient truths and facts that's all, which quite frankly anyone who is not blinded Israeli apologist can see clear as day.

Supporting the right of the state of Israel to exist and defend herself is the OPPOSITE of playing the victim, mate. That is not the same thing as suggesting Israel is perfect now or has been in the past.

Supporting the right of the state of Israel to exist and defend herself is the OPPOSITE of playing the victim, mate. That is not the same thing as suggesting Israel is perfect now or has been in the past.

Exist on stolen land and defend by murdering Arab children - how good you must feel.

Exist on stolen land and defend by murdering Arab children - how good you must feel.

Yes they had co ordinate s of a hospital but hit it anyway ....they lie about reasons....

Kill kiddies playing on beaches

Wipe out whole blocks of innocents ...they are shocking.

The latest lie they got caught out with today is their own intelligence agency said Iran was not near nuclear bomb ( or even refining enough in stage two) back in October 2012 ..while their leader tried to say otherwise.

They are morally indefensible when it comes to their actions of war crimes against the Gaza people.

This discussion has gone way off-topic.

Can you guys get back to discussing the Israeli-Thai talks about regional defense and fostering military ties which may involve the transfer of defense and military technology?

This appears to be slightly discriminatory.

Interesting, but accurate. I did not know that.

Well, let's see the positive side here: Israel is acknowledging foreign marriages, irrespective of denomination, same-sex or not.

So, if you definitely need to have some cross-religion or gay marriage, there is a way. Have your honeymoon in Cyprus or Germany, while you're at it.

Let's call it a democratic process, and rule of law. Some democracies are slower than others in some respects. But things are apparently moving in Israel, and at least capable of doing so.

Try and get your same-sex marriage or Muslim women/non-Muslim-man marriage acknowlegded in Pakistan ... DON'T !!

Ooops... back to topic. I posted prior to that moderator post.

Israel appears to be spreading it's economic (including military) insterests away from Europe and the US, the present right-wing Netanyahu government is apparently feeling seriously misunderstood

by the possibly somewhat Palestine-friendly politics from there.

Can't really blame them not trusting especially the Gaza-Palestinians with anything at all, including a two-state-solution (meaning without continued terrorism by some splinter-group of Hamas, whatever they are going to call themselves).