Pattaya Police arrest two suspected drug couriers and seize 4,000 Yabba Tablets

Lite Beer

Pattaya Police arrest two suspected drug couriers and seize 4,000 Yabba Tablets

drugs-2.jpg

The Pattaya Police Chief announced, on Friday Morning, the arrest of two Thai men, who are suspected of delivering drugs for two other men thought to be running a huge illegal drug distribution network from their base in the North of Thailand.

Police Colonel Sukthat, the Pattaya Police Chief confirmed in a press conference the arrest of Khun Pasit aged 36 and Khun Jenjira aged 39. The pair were caught with 4,000 Yabba Tablets following an undercover operation which took place in the Northern outskirts of Bangkok.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172395/pattaya-police-arrest-two-suspected-drug-couriers-and-seize-4000-yabba-tablets/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-21

All drugs have the potential to kill, whether it is directly by their effects on the body, or indirectly through their effects on our capacity to function safely.

All drugs without exception have the potential to destroy lives and families, the people who peddle/deal in drugs know this and don't give a shit, their lifestyle and standard of living is far more important than the lives of those around them.

The Pattaya Police Chief, Police Colonel Sukthat and his men are to be congratulated and commended for their actions, if this means two more low life are removed from the streets the fine, we should be grateful for any success no matter how small.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why government officials aren't cracking down on the labs that create these drugs in North Thailand. Seems like every story I hear on TV has to do with crackdowns in Pattaya and Phuket where officials are saying these drugs are coming from North Thailand.

I'm not sure why government officials aren't cracking down on the labs that create these drugs in North Thailand. Seems like every story I hear on TV has to do with crackdowns in Pattaya and Phuket where officials are saying these drugs are coming from North Thailand.

Give them time, sometimes the wheels of justice turn slowly but at least now we can see they are turning.

It's a pleasure to come onto TV and read the positive posts directed toward the BIB. I just wonder how long it will take before the others raise their ugly heads?

They suspect???? They walk into a condo where a foreigner is lying dead on a bed, with mulliple contusions about the head, and they immediately classify it as a suicide with no other statements besides the usual, "Police found no evidence of foul play", ... and now they land these scum with all of this implicating evidence and they "SUSPECT" that they are couriers.

It's not that they do this or do that, because we never really know all the truth opr details... moreover it is always what they say, that is quoted, or how the reporters report the event as it unfolds, and that is what is so dumbfounding about all of this.

4000 yabba tablets!!! That's not even one hour's work at the lab.

I would like to say something positive, but I'll not fall prey to this (what I suspect) is another staged drama to keep the public opinion on these guys from going into a full on nose dive. It's more likely that any one of these boys could be busted next week for some scem that they are into. Sorry, but I don't trust'em one single bit, and that is my right... if you don't like it, then don't waste time telling me about it.

Didn't take long, just one post and even goes off topic in the first paragraph. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I and mine is that you have an apparent problem with anything being discussed in the positive. Also, if I want to waste my time then I will but it's just a shame you have such a poor outlook on such matters.

You also seem to know a bit about lab time but then, nothing amazes me any more what people spruik about on here. Just enjoy your existence while I will get on with my life.

Edited by Si Thea01

• 2 months later...