Where can I buy an American flag?

nigelnigel

So for the first time in forever and American, Ryan Villopoto, will be racing MXGP and on March 8 the race comes to Thailand. As anyone who follows these races it can be wild with the spectators supporting their favorite international riders. So I want to do the same and support my fellow American by waving a big ass flag!

Anyone have any ideas where I can buy one?

Thanks!!

There is a Flag Shop at OnNut, just at the main junction.

Not sure if they sell American Flags, but seems they sell many flags. I have seen UK flags through the window while passing.

PM me in case you want more info and directions, as I don't know where you are so don't know if this is relevant.

Print this out:

attachicon.gifAnglo-American flag.png

Just curious, when did Brittan become part of America? Guess I was sleeping.... maybe we should give her back before they find out it's missing?

That was the original flag before the War of Independence (from England) and before there were states.

The next flag varied depending on who made it, but it had a blue field with 13 stars and 13 stripes to denote the 13 colonies that became the original states. After that the number of stars increased as states were added and today there are 50 stars, and still 13 stripes.

Some think that Betsy Ross designed the first flag with stars but that's in debate. She put the 13 stars in a circle. Most were more like this.

post-164212-0-43333000-1424629173_thumb.

Edited by NeverSure

Print this out:

attachicon.gifAnglo-American flag.png

Just curious, when did Brittan become part of America? Guess I was sleeping.... maybe we should give her back before they find out it's missing?

That was the original flag before the War of Independence (from England) and before there were states.

The next flag varied depending on who made it, but it had a blue field with 13 stars and 13 stripes to denote the 13 colonies that became the original states. After that the number of stars increased as states were added and today there are 50 stars, and still 13 stripes.

Some think that Betsy Ross designed the first flag with stars but that's in debate. She put the 13 stars in a circle. Most were more like this.

Flag.jpg

Definitely not the flag of the colonies prior to independence as the Union flag/jack in it is the current flag of the UK, this dates from the act of union in 1801 when the cross of St Patrick was added to the crosses of St George and St Andrew.

• Like 1