Jakarta court dismisses death row Australians' legal challenge

webfact

Some people are stuck thinking in establishmentarianism restrictions. Others are antiestablishmenttarianists. I'm the latter.

Gee. I'm an antidisestablishmentarianist. tongue.png

If I can figure out what one is...I think I must be one of them as well. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Some people are stuck thinking in establishmentarianism restrictions. Others are antiestablishmenttarianists. I'm the latter.

Gee. I'm an antidisestablishmentarianist. tongue.png

If I can figure out what one is...I think I must be one of them as well. cheesy.gif

What's really Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious about Antidisestablishmentarianism, is that it and Antidisestablishmentarianist are the two longest real and non-technical words in the English language. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Since I really don't want to Google them and then go back through the thread, I am going to assume that they really are relevant to this topic.

The dis- word was very popular when I was in junior high school. We used to say it and have contests as to who could spell it, but I don't think any of us ever bothered to learn what it really meant! That's kids for you and then they grow up and they still don't know things!