Rental Suggestions in Pattaya

Cirencester

Please if possible dont point me the direction of the search button as already done that to death

Am looking for something in the 8-10,000 Baht range plus utility. Doesnt need Pools or luxury or anything like that but a quiet(er) location would be nice

Central Pattaya preferred.....?

Check in the area of soi 10,12,14 of Pattaya Klang. How about Baan Kuboon or Family Home for example? Both are about 5,000-7,000 plus water and electricity and located on Soi 10 which is a dead end street.

Listing of tourist apartments around Pattaya Klang soi 12

Good suggestions and the OP has the weather on his side atm. When I lobbed here at the beginning of May last year. just walking up and down the Sois got old really quickly in the heat. I hope he comes back to us with a report at some stage - part of me wants to be a little closer to the action and part of me knows its not in my best longterm interests :)

I noticed that the luridly-coloured hotel on the corner of Soi Honey and Soi Buakow is advertising monthly rooms for 12,000B including water and electricity. Dont know what the rooms are like though.

If that's Sawasdee Siam, and I believe it is, I would give it a very wide berth. Admittedly, I only stayed there once - 2010 - but I doubt they've renovated the place since, esp at that price. Complete dump from the hallways to the rooms, and one of the only places I've ever stayed in where a sex worker has bitched about the room. The apartment block I live in - admittedly about 200m back from Siam - has rooms from 9k+elec to 25k all up : 12k a month for such a central location tells me they're feeling the pinch of this hideous 'high' season. Ironic that the reason I stayed there was that everything else under 1500 baht in that area was booked out and I got sick of wandering up and down sois in the heat - I expect that any new arrival to Pattaya could take their pick right now.

siam-sawasdee.jpg

• Like 1

I noticed that the luridly-coloured hotel on the corner of Soi Honey and Soi Buakow is advertising monthly rooms for 12,000B including water and electricity. Dont know what the rooms are like though.

If that's Sawasdee Siam, and I believe it is, I would give it a very wide berth. Admittedly, I only stayed there once - 2010 - but I doubt they've renovated the place since, esp at that price. Complete dump from the hallways to the rooms, and one of the only places I've ever stayed in where a sex worker has bitched about the room. The apartment block I live in - admittedly about 200m back from Siam - has rooms from 9k+elec to 25k all up : 12k a month for such a central location tells me they're feeling the pinch of this hideous 'high' season. Ironic that the reason I stayed there was that everything else under 1500 baht in that area was booked out and I got sick of wandering up and down sois in the heat - I expect that any new arrival to Pattaya could take their pick right now.

siam-sawasdee.jpg

i went in this place for a look. OMG! I wouldn't bring a 500 baht beach road hooker for a short time there!

siam-sawasdee.jpg

lovely colour .imagine coming home half cut and seeing that!