How Early Can I Renew My Retirement Visa in 2015

How Early Can I Renew My Retirement Visa in 2015 . I know in years before it can be done as early as 30 days from due date . Last time I did this in Jomtien they said it was good to do before due date . If my April 2 2015 ( due date in passport ) is renewal date can I apply on the 2nd of March ? I ask because my 90 day check in on March 3 and would be nice to do all on same day ( not do 90 day on the 3rd and have to go back on April 2 to renew retirement visa . I looked at older post on this forum as not to post redundant thread but only found one saying 30 days before was allowed but that thread where this information was given was from 2011 . Thanks in advance for any help [emoji120]

yeah, for sure, i always go (at cheang wattana) about one month before. No need to wait until expire date, and if you can do 90 day report at the same time, all the better. but check the queue line for 90 days reports and get a number early...there can be a long wait there.

Thanks for quick reply [emoji120]

yeah, for sure, i always go (at cheang wattana) about one month before. No need to wait until expire date, and if you can do 90 day report at the same time, all the better. but check the queue line for 90 days reports and get a number early...there can be a long wait there.

I applied to covert tourist to Non-O for retirement today. From the time I walked into the office and filled in a form to the time I walked back out was 20 minutes. The Non-Os had a queue of me. I assume all the people sitting waiting were for reporting which makes the online thing make sense.

How Early Can I Renew My Retirement Visa in 2015 . I know in years before it can be done as early as 30 days from due date . Last time I did this in Jomtien they said it was good to do before due date . If my April 2 2015 ( due date in passport ) is renewal date can I apply on the 2nd of March ?

At Jomtien, renewing your extension of stay (not a visa) had been allowed as much as 45 days early. Before I did mine in December there were rumors floating around on TV (aren't there always?) that they were not allowing them more than 30 days ahead of expiration, but I went in about 40 days early and the application was accepted (in under ten minutes in total time spent there) without comment. Probably best not to ask and draw attention to it.

It's just as well to do it early rather than waiting to the last minute, just in case there are some unexpected delays or you have to go back home to get something you forgot. You don't lose any days when you do it early. They still give you the same renewal date one year forward from this year's renewal date.

• Like 1

I applied to covert tourist to Non-O for retirement today. From the time I walked into the office and filled in a form to the time I walked back out was 20 minutes. The Non-Os had a queue of me. I assume all the people sitting waiting were for reporting which makes the online thing make sense.

Dear ronrat !

which documents did you support, that you finished so quick without return ?

thanks

You can do it 30 days early or 45 days at some offices. So dong it on the 2nt or 3rd of March would not be a problem.

Some few immigration offices may not accept 30 days in advance, but only 1 or 2 weeks – worth checking if important to renew early...