A girl wont leave my home

bkkheat

Hi, I am writing this on behalf of my friend.

I have this girlfriend who is living with me, only for about 3 weeks now.

I have been trying to get rid of her but she wont leave, she has been asking me to buy her gold, give her money for a lot of things, so I want to throw her out.

I have thrown out a few girls in the past, but this is the first time I have had a girl who refuses to leave.

I don't want to call the police (only if last resort) as I am not sure they would help, I would rather do it another way.

Any Ideas?

You have to work out what costs more. Paying the police to get her out and change the locks, id estimate about 10k everything or give her a fist full of dollars, id say minimum 20k and id still get the locks changed. The cheaper option will bring about more tears than the latter.

• Like 1

mrtoad post # 13

Or he could take a Katoey home with him

Could be an interesting ''pull'' whistling.gif

Trouble is she might just welcome the change still they could all play the game ''who is going to what to who and how and when.'' they would have the minimum three players needed to play said game.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

I think the op is a trollburp.gifcrazy.gif

I think the OP is going to be handing over cash to get rid of her, that's what she is holding out for and if she doesn't get it and he tries to hoof her, she will go the BiB, and tell them their "arrangement" was a financial one and the OP has refused to pay her and can Mr plod help get the cash of the farang who has abused her body and refused to pay rolleyes.gif

bkkheat.

Tell her you've got the clap or aids that should prove an effective and cheap method of pest control.

Or he could take a Katoey home with him

That should get rid of the GF, but how do you get rid of the Katoey......

It is getting worse.....

Either way he gets shafted

• Like 1

Pick up the name of a nice hotel, restaurant .. etc around your house.

Get a 50 THB Sim Card at 7/11

Get ready to lock the door

Send her a message with your brand new sim card, in Thai : "ONLY TODAY in [that place], the 10 first girls who get in the lobby, get FREE iPhone 6 !!!!"

Lock the door

• Like 2

Buy some flowers and incense and pretend to give an offering to some spirit. But don't tell her anything until she asks. Tell her you saw a ghost and think it was the lady who died there before you moved in.

If that don't work just tell her your old gf is coming to see you.

Or, invite two mates to come stay for a few days and drink, fart, burp and enjoy....

One of these should work smile.png

maybe better : Tell her you saw a ghost and think it was the your previous GF who died/YOU MURDERED there before she moved in.

• Like 2