Thailand elite card, only option with hostile wife ?

I am about to join the club of the divorcees.

Not 50 yet.

If for some crazy reason, let's say, because I was stupid to sell my house in my home country, bring the money over and getting interest on it over the last couple of years, I was not willing to go back to my cold home country, what is the best option ? a 5 year visa elite card ?

Edited by Maestro
Removed off-topic part of the post.

Your questions about the divorce should of been posted in the marriage and divorce forum. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/164-marriage-and-divorce/

The 5 year PE visa would be an easy option.

Prior to divorce you could get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage that would give you almost 15 months of total stay by doing border runs every 90 days. You would have to get your wife to sign and date copies of her house book and ID card to get and have your marriage certificate to get it.

If you get joint custody of your children you could get an extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai.

• Like 1

IMO you should try get the divorce done before applying for any new visa. There is no needto tell her what kind pf visa you will get after the divorce. Yes the elite one would work for you.

Edited by Maestro
Removed the part of the post that was in reply to the removed part of another post.

Since the OP started this topic with a question about a visa in the topic title I have removed everything from this topic that was not about the visa.

To the OP:

1. If you want to publicise your difficult family life, write a book.
  2. If you have questions about your family relationship or about divorce, start a separate topic about it in the forum "Marriage and divorce"