Nan, Roads Less Traveled...Video.

Tonto21

Great video.

You took the 1339 crossing the dam. I've done that crossing 3 times. Still 100 baht per bike/rider?

What's the holder you have for your iPhone? Is it any good? Did you get it in Thailand?

Those two left handers at 2:22 and 2:30 scared me. Did you go in a bit hot or got distracted by your mate?

Hey ‘Gweiloman’….150 baht now to cross, well that’s what we paid.

The phone holder just one of a market stall, have to admit I was just waiting for it to come lose on me……It never did, stuck very well to the screen, (suction cup)I will in future put a safety line on for peace of mind next time. The hang-up on the two left handers, the first I was on a fast line, my mate stuffed the corner a little bit, I had to back off, and the second I think was just leftovers from that first corner….Just getting the rhythm back. In fairness, my mate was blazing the trail…..I just had to watch his line and brake light, he was doing all the work…..Ha ha. We both had a few of ‘them corners’….. Not bad and just not on video!

‘Papa al’ Dry….Yes mate, however some corners you had to keep an eye out for fallen fruit and sap, very ‘squally’

Great video.

You took the 1339 crossing the dam. I've done that crossing 3 times. Still 100 baht per bike/rider?

What's the holder you have for your iPhone? Is it any good? Did you get it in Thailand?

Those two left handers at 2:22 and 2:30 scared me. Did you go in a bit hot or got distracted by your mate?

Edited by garryjohns
  • Like 1

Shot another video yesterday, bit of a contrast to the Nan one. This one is a short look at Chiangmai, riding around the moat. Light traffic for this city. I nearly enjoy city riding as much as the open road....Both have there draw!

Have to say; I'm still loving the can I put on, my mate and I swapped bike, (for him to try out the high screen and if he liked the can)Gotta say I do not like riding with the standard pipe and screen.....All I could here was the wind and my neck muscles growing to keep my head up...ha ha ha.

Sorry but the quality is , I feel a little down on the last video, don't know why....... Still hope you enjoy the view of a small part of Chiangmai city.

Note; The music? Well you don't need to know Thai....The song is saying the same as every other Thai song; A guy loves a girl....She don't love him....He try's to win her over... Fails and gets drunk.......

Edited by Tonto21

Great video.

(Deleted) smile.png

Lost connection when editing didn't come back on line..big deal..

Love your posts...(DELETED)..smile.png

Edited - troll response

Nice looking trip. I plan to head that way at some point. Looks like you had fun.

It was, one of the best I've done, my mate and I plan to do the trip again..... at some point when we are both free....We'll just do it in reverse...Great roads, you'll love it!