Job In Bangkok

Mihailo, your posts make me smile!

I hope you stick around on this forum.

Good luck!

Thanks man, sure I will, told you that people like me :D

Imagine what would happen if you were girls!

Moreover, Thai... (finally sth new) hehe

btw, <deleted> is Borat?

peace :o wisdom

Obviously I did not read this post carefully. Youre not serious at all.

Support yourself?? Why would anyone travel 1000's of miles away with no money. As you are working already as a "professional masseur" , my advice is to stay home and work a little longer and save money until you can go to a doctor for that exam! :o There are too many "Loco's" in Thailand already, no need to add to that number. :D

That would be a different idea for sure, come to Thailand and hook up with Thai women and let them support you? :D

Nah, As for now I think I have to agree that the pictures attached are accurate.

Listen man, Mihailo never lies.

I have a seminar in Bangkok which is worth more than all money in the world :D That's why I'm coming. And then I'll be stayin a little.

I am a pro masseur, check my website- <link removed> (it's in Serbian, but a smart boy like you should figure his way out :D )

The thing is that I cannot save enough money to live carefree in Thailand by the time the seminar starts.

Happy now?

Those minor insults I'll ignore, I know that you didn't mean it for real :D

We will see about the picture.

I'll send you some when I come there :D

You shouldn't underestimate or judge people like that. For your sake.

As far as I'm concerned, whatever.

Peace :D

OK, best option for you is to find the website for any headhunters like HES, Portfolio Intl etc, and see if they would be able to find a job as an expert therapist at a Resort Spa. Then again I dont know your certifications. At the headhunters website you are required to leave your CV and they would contact you should your Cv match the requirement on a position.

Otherwise you would have to walk around to the high end resorts in Phuket to have a talk with the spa managers.

I did not mean to offend you, and did nt want to come across as rude, my apologies but unfortunately there is a very small chance that you would get a job by doing this.

Amanpuri have expat therapists, if you have a holistic approach and you have more on your CV then just massage then maybe.

The fact that a massage in Thailand could be found for as low as 200 Baht is true and in order for hotels to bring you in as an expert you need a something that they not already have in Phuket. The costs incurred with VISA applications are too high for the resorts to take this chance.

Well good luck and let me know if I can give you more information.

Cheers

Alreadyinuse

At the headhunters website you are required to leave your CV and they would contact you should your Cv match the requirement on a position.

Could you please drop a link? Thx...

Alreadyinuse

I did not mean to offend you, and did nt want to come across as rude, my apologies but unfortunately there is a very small chance that you would get a job by doing this.

It's OK man, I'm sorry if I sounded a little bitchy, excuse-moi... :o

It's just that sometimes one's fiercest enemy, his ego, overpowers, that's when we know how far we have really come in evolution.

simon43

Hmm, this Mihailo can write better English than many mother-tongue English teachers......

not perfect, but not bad..

Howabout a massage business where you teach them English at the same time??

:D cause M is cool :D

massage is very tyring biz, it requires certain physical, mental and spiritual state, if you wanna do it for real, not just to 'rub-it-a-lil' like 30 min on a beach to get some b :D

so it's better for therapist to shut up and to say here and there 'Aha...', if he/she wants to last for the whole day and tomorrow:)

Alreadyinuse

Why is it that alot of people use the Japanese smilie instead of the traditional Thai wai ?

Hey man, I haven't noticed that one. Much more appropriate, I agree.

Je suis d'acord!

There went my French braggin...

hehehe

cu people :D

Edited by Mihailo

Hi people,

I'll be in Bangkok at the beginning of December and I'll be needing a job to support myself.

What can I find (simple jobs like) and how much can I expect to get paid?

I'm not an English native, so I'm not good enough to teach :o

I am a professional masseur, could I maybe find a massage job there? (I know that the land is famous of massage, but still...)

Could I maybe walk on a beach (I hope that there are some) with a T-shirt on with huge letters saying 'MASSAGE', yelling to rich tourists and then ripping them of for 30min short massage?

Smart, ha?

thanks anyways,

Mihailo

Mate, you need to first of all start getting wiser. You dont even have a clue about Thailand...You don't even know what 'farang' means or where 'Phuket' is????

That's embarassing.

You'll get far...................and lost in no time by the tuk tuk drivers!!!

Good luck

That's mean, naturalpoints.

The OP has already told us that he doesnt need knowledge, only wisdom. Facts are irrelevent. Research is unnecessary, because - well, like man - it's all Karma innit?

I'm sure the OP has all the spiritual (*ahem*) enlightment needed to avoid being eaten alive by a city where people love each other for themselves and where tuk tuk drivers go out of their way to show you - and only you - a fantastic deal on some gemshops when you just happened to arrive at the Grand Palace when it is closed for lunch.

peace man.

The OP has already told us that he doesnt need knowledge, only wisdom. Facts are irrelevent. Research is unnecessary, because - well, like man - it's all Karma innit?

I'm sure the OP has all the spiritual (*ahem*) enlightment needed to avoid being eaten alive by a city where people love each other for themselves and where tuk tuk drivers go out of their way to show you - and only you - a fantastic deal on some gemshops when you just happened to arrive at the Grand Palace when it is closed for lunch.

peace man.

Bendix....you'tre the man mate! Love you............. :o

peace man.

That's right amigo :D

And even if so called tuk tuk (don't have a clue, but sounds like taxi) would drive me wherever, you know what I would do???

Forgive him.

When nature-boy gets this, he'll score some points from nature.

anyways, those things happen only to mean people, and we all know who's mean here,ha?

Peace back at you, bro! Take care :o

btw I don't even know what OP means, so feel free to spit on me hehe :D :D

p.s. academic knowledge is useless, real knowledge comes from inside when ready.

Hi people,

I'll be in Bangkok at the beginning of December and I'll be needing a job to support myself.

What can I find (simple jobs like) and how much can I expect to get paid?

I'm not an English native, so I'm not good enough to teach :D

I am a professional masseur, could I maybe find a massage job there? (I know that the land is famous of massage, but still...)

Could I maybe walk on a beach (I hope that there are some) with a T-shirt on with huge letters saying 'MASSAGE', yelling to rich tourists and then ripping them of for 30min short massage?

Smart, ha?

thanks anyways,

Mihailo

Mate, you need to first of all start getting wiser. You dont even have a clue about Thailand...You don't even know what 'farang' means or where 'Phuket' is????

That's embarassing.

You'll get far...................and lost in no time by the tuk tuk drivers!!!

Good luck

peace man.

Be easy on the guy will ya. He is less fortunate as he has not yet been to the LOS, however he want to come here and obviously have reason to come here for the lecture (if I remember right) in BKK this december. He has never claimed to know anything about Thailand so here is your chance to teach him. I am sure you know ALL there is to know.

Well I can start, Mihailo. When arriving to the Airport please do not take the Tuk Tuk to the centre of BKK, seriously, seriously bad idea. When I think about it it would kinda look hilarious :o

Take a TaxiMeter, you will then eliminate all the hassle with TukTuk drivers getting commission at stores, gemshops or tailors.

OP means original post or the person that posted it, that is You.

Attached is a picture of a TukTuk and it should be experienced. Especially over the "klongs" the drivers have a tendency to speed up to see all the sacred faces of his passengers.

Farang, thats what you will be called before Thais know you by name.

Webdefinition: Farang, sometimes pronounced falang, is the generic Thai word for a white foreigner.

Stay in the forum and youll learn alot, the first words from The Magnificent Kayo the Clown when I first arrived.

post-32878-1157058211.jpg

Edited by Alreadyinuse