Tip For Paying Thais - Monthly not Weekly

Neeranam

Did you actually Take time to think about, robbing, sorry exploring a Thai female. You are a credit to man kind, and we see quite a few topics on Thai Visa about how So Called Falang gets pried off. Nice to see you pay loyalty well.

• Like 1

<sc

Just asked her .

She said "don't you know"?

I replied, "yes I do but someone posting on TV believes Thais don't know! "

Her reply " Typical ! Is it a Frarang? Tell whoever,they are a *********************** . The Farang can count the weeks on a calender so can Thais "

So what number did she up with? My wife didn't know, even my Boss didn't know and ALL the Thais, unless they've been educated abroad, I have asked said 48.

My wife also said don't know but have 12 months in a year and every month have 4 weeks

so 12 * 4 = 48 weeks in a year.

I asked, how many days in a year, 365 she said, so 365 / 7 = 52.1 weeks

52 weeks and a little bit which we fix with 29 days in February every 4 years..

OK she said,only February have 28 days, all the other months have 2 or 3 more days.

A bit like pulling teeth and I expect that by tomorrow it will be 48 weeks per year again as you originally said.

(Battelly in head, mot leao!)

I did think is was funny that you posted 2,000 / month and conned her into accepting 8,500 / month. LOL

and I love the posts that chastise you for conning your maid!

(They ain't got no sense of humour and they Tink too mut! LOL)

"My wife also said don't know but have 12 months in a year and every month have 4 weeks

so 12 * 4 = 48 weeks in a year."

"(They ain't got no sense of humour and they Tink too mut! LOL)"

Just for laughs ask her why she thinks you had to come to Thailand to find someone willing to marry you.

That was the purpose of my posting and to be fair it looks as though I were drunk when posting as there are many typos and mistakes.

Thais think there are 48 weeks in a year. I'll be surprised if anyone asks their SO and says she/he said 52.

Not a bash at Thais at all.

Neeranam

I think you have to be congratulated for WINDING so many people UP, it just goes to show that some people have no sense of humor.

• Like 1

There's a time and place for "Troll Posts" posting in the business forum is neither. Want to joke about something put it in the correct category maybe the pub? Trolling for publicity or internet fame is for weak minded, selfish people. Grow up and quit with the childish kid games!

I HATE PEOPLE WHO CHEATE OTHER PEOPLE..... I the mf who stands up to bullies ..... come to Thailand and gloat how you gyped a poor person out of an honest wage.....go home. With your fake ed visa and your hagus.....I for sure dont want to know you.

• Like 1

With all the trolling and flaming going on in this topic I think it's better discussed in the pub.

/Moved.

Thanks mate. It was moved earlier to the Breadhead forum earlier as one of the mods took it seriously.

Anyone that knows me will know that I would never hire a maid in the first place, with a wife and two daughters to do all the cleaning.smile.png

• Like 1

I HATE PEOPLE WHO CHEATE OTHER PEOPLE..... I the mf who stands up to bullies ..... come to Thailand and gloat how you gyped a poor person out of an honest wage.....go home. With your fake ed visa and your hagus.....I for sure dont want to know you.

This is funny - CHEATE cheesy.gif

fake ed visa?

hagus?

• Like 1

It's amazing how desperately some poorly educated farang are to demonstrate their superior intelligence ...and how they end up proving just the opposite.

"been getting 2000 baht a month for a couple of years. "

"Even Thais with degrees think there are 4 weeks in a year."

Even for a troll post this is a half-a__ed job.

central-bankers-300x200.png

Where do you get the poorly educated bit from? I am tertiary educated, if you know what that means.

12,477 mouthy replies from somebody who doesn't even have the balls to show his real picture doesn't impress me at all.

Probably doesn't impress too many others either.

• Like 1

12,477 mouthy replies from somebody who doesn't even have the balls to show his real picture doesn't impress me at all.

Probably doesn't impress too many others either.

Wow, you think you're a man because you post a photo of yourself(despite your face, and baldness) - how deluded.

It is very foolish to post personal information on a public web forum.

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 2

Well, i guess it's true what they say. Copper Wire was invented by two Scots fighting over a penny.

It's a myth that Scotsmen are tight, put about by a Scots comedian called Harry Lauder for a few cheap laughs. In fact most Scots are quite easy going with their money.

PS. by the way, I'm not a Scot. But us Yorkshire folk have to support them, when we must.

Well said Cape Thai. A hungry rabid dog would be my choice to bite those little balls off. I see there are some on the forum now who try to say that this was just a joke and to "lighten up". I consider them to have a pretty poor sense of humour. One even got into calling me an old codger with an ugly face. I decided to just ignore that jerk. I know where I stand. He's still trying to find himself "and his balls".

The people who want the OP to go back to Scotland because he joked about doing his maid out of 500 baht a month.

Guess what, if he took your advice his maid would be 8500 baht a month worse off than she is now.

Maybe some of you should also go home for trying to put his maid out of work.

It may be a blessing in disguise for the maid if the greedy OP returned to Scotland.

I very much doubt that he is the only person in Thailand willing to give her a job.

With all the trolling and flaming going on in this topic I think it's better discussed in the pub.

/Moved.

Thanks mate. It was moved earlier to the Breadhead forum earlier as one of the mods took it seriously.

Anyone that knows me will know that I would never hire a maid in the first place, with a wife and two daughters to do all the cleaning.smile.png

He doesn't have a maid!

I think I one if the few that see the humour in your windup about having a maid.

Pity so many new members didn't experience Thai Visa 10 years ago, when threads were full of fun and a lot less serious.

You are a stingy Jock, I know for sure but a decent guy?

• Like 1

Well, i guess it's true what they say. Copper Wire was invented by two Scots fighting over a penny.

It's a myth that Scotsmen are tight, put about by a Scots comedian called Harry Lauder for a few cheap laughs. In fact most Scots are quite easy going with their money.

PS. by the way, I'm not a Scot. But us Yorkshire folk have to support them, when we must.

From the experience I have with Jocks, there is some truth to it, but certainly not in the pub.