Pacman Mayweather Predictions

I bet against Manny when he fought Oscar DLH. I thought there was no way he could win that.

I thought Manny would be overpowered by the huge Joshua Clottey.

I really thought that Cotto, one of the finest boxers out there, would be too much for the smaller Manny P

Now once again, I can't see how MannyP will win this.

He certainly COULD win it - he's a better fighter than most who have faced Mayweather.

Look for the diabolical ref Bayliss to break at every sign of engagement, and force the fight to proceed on the outside where Mayweather is most comfortable - this is the ref who prevented Ricky Hatton from any kind of infighting (not that Hatton would have won otherwise)

Prediction: Mayweather UD after a long and boring night

The diabolical ref had nothing to do with Pac's inability to change his style, cut off the ring and fight an effective fight. You were right about the unanimous decision though.

No mistake about it, this was a boxing connoisseurs fight, the science of not being hit while landing enough meaningful shots to win the bout.....those who don't know boxing might think it boring, but it was a masterclass of a counterpuncher taming the tiger....a bit like a Chateaux Margaux, or a rare single malt....definitely not for everyone, but for those of us who know, it was pure quality...oh yes and lest we not forget, the century is very early.....

Looks like it went pretty much as expected.....

Boring it was. Fight of the century? If so crappy century.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Couldn't agree more! (With Tailspin)

Edited by bhatmasterson