PM Prayut rides big bike wearing cap

webfact

Bizarro. How can a person be taken seriously with this and other behaviors that have been displayed?

I think he may be getting advice from Yingluck's choreographer. If he keeps this up he may outdo her yet, for gaffes.

I think the Prime Minister is fine! He drove the bike around the "Military Compound" NEVER taking bike on road where laws would have enforceable measures....

People making stupid comments, "When they did not comprehend" what was written!

Read article again...."

Edited by davidstipek
  • Like 2

A big bike? A 250 is hardly a big bike, but this is a pretty good story and I've had a good chuckle at the PMs sudden rashness and spontaneous jolly!! Good for him, apart from the fact he's a criminal as he broke the law for not wearing a helmet isn't that right?

Of course he's not a criminal, he's not been found guilty of any crimes, he's justba regular law breaker like another farang who constantly posts crap here about the 7% and uses words like criminals to describe those people who break the law, so this would make the PM a criminal ?

Sounds a bit like the time one of the princes in the UK took a vehicle for a spin, leaving Bodyguards behind.

I like this story, and the PMs human touch of being "naughty" makes a change from him causing issues elsewhere ?

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a traffic offense - doing so does not make you a criminal.

Stealing billions of baht from government coffers, bribing MPs to vote to your orders, and running the country to your own benefit makes you a criminal, even if you are elected.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to post this nonsense !!

Look up the definition of a criminal ?

A road traffic offence is still breaking the law no matter what spin you're trying to put on it, ergo by definition breaking the law makes you a what ?

Or does breaking the law in Thailand differ from the rest of the world?

My own interpretation is one who is CONVICTED of a crime, would indeed be classed as a criminal but that's not the true definition ?

In the UK Motoring Offenses are not considered Criminal Offenses whatever your interpretation might be

Not a fan of the bloke but this is newsworthy and people are getting worked up about it? He rode a motorcycle around for a bit, whoopy frickin do!

This!!! In a military compound no less.

I can think of quite a few stunts by Western heads of state that did considerably more damage but trust the Thai-bashing brigade to make a story out of where there is none.

• Like 1

Not a fan of the bloke but this is newsworthy and people are getting worked up about it? He rode a motorcycle around for a bit, whoopy frickin do!

This!!! In a military compound no less.

I can think of quite a few stunts by Western heads of state that did considerably more damage but trust the Thai-bashing brigade to make a story out of where there is none.

Actually it didn't occur in a military compound. It happened at Government House.

A bit driving with 15-20 km/h in a traffic free compound, see the Video.

With a 250 ccm Motorbike, produced, assembled in a Thai factory.

Fun to see a PM do that and not worth other negative comments. Ting Tong! wink.png

• Like 2

A bit driving with 15-20 km/h in a traffic free compound, see the Video.

With a 250 ccm Motorbike, produced, assembled in a Thai factory.

Fun to see a PM do that and not worth other negative comments. Ting Tong! wink.png

He didn't go fast enough to lose his hat.

• Like 1

Don't skip a chance to bash the General boys! says Thain.

He has broken the law and should be made an example of. He maybe the ex comander in cief of Thailand's armed forces but he's not above the law. The law is the law, if not an arrest, a fine and warning should be given by the police.

It never gets old laughing at Pheu-Thai supporters criticising the junta for any small thing when their own cronies were the most dishonest bunch of villains I ever saw. The word 'hypocrite' doesn't even come close.

Clearly a case of sour grapes because their fringe benefits got cut.

Yeah, it is so funny!

Almost as comical, as all the Yellow-supporters, when they were mocking YS endlessly, for wearing Burberry boots during the flood!

Man, that was so much more justified!

clap2.gif

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

It is good to see PM General Prayut , out having a bit of fun.

For those who think he committed a big sin riding a short distance without a helmet,

Look in the mirror, I can bet that all of you did that at one time or other, at least until Thailand

started enforcing the helmet laws. Lighten up people!, and quit being so high and mighty, you are

showing off your red necks, and your lack of intelligence! There is enough of that in some of

the comments, on this topic and a lot of others.

What kind of a world is this we live in when even the general cannot have a bit of fun!

Give it a break!

Yeah...maybe!

But you know what?

It's a funny thing, but WE are not the great leaders of this great nation!

And WE will not start...in let's say 4 weeks time...to make comical announcements about alcohol and driving on certain festival days during April!

Bit of a difference, isn't it?!

I think the Prime Minister is fine! He drove the bike around the "Military Compound" NEVER taking bike on road where laws would have enforceable measures....

Read article again...."

I think it is YOU ,sir, who don't seem to comprehend the significance of an image of the PM riding ANYWHERE without a helmet.

It is good to see PM General Prayut , out having a bit of fun.

For those who think he committed a big sin riding a short distance without a helmet,

Look in the mirror, I can bet that all of you did that at one time or other, at least until Thailand

started enforcing the helmet laws. Lighten up people!, and quit being so high and mighty, you are

showing off your red necks, and your lack of intelligence! There is enough of that in some of

the comments, on this topic and a lot of others.

What kind of a world is this we live in when even the general cannot have a bit of fun!

Give it a break!

...and the award for the most facile post on this thread?

Read article again...."

In this country thousand of people die because of not wearing helmets. Dont you think a true leader with the best interests of his country in mind would use a photo op to promote helmet usage? Well in Thailand that wouldnt be the case. Its more that letter of the law here....but you wouldnt understand that either.

• Like 1

Read article again...."

In this country thousand of people die because of not wearing helmets. Dont you think a true leader with the best interests of his country in mind would use a photo op to promote helmet usage? Well in Thailand that wouldnt be the case. Its more that letter of the law here....but you wouldnt understand that either.

Wrong, as usual.

You do not know how many people die because of not wearing a helmet

Motorcyclists die mostly because they are hit by another, larger vehicle, or drunkenly ride into a solid object.

In either case there is no certainty that the presence of helmet would have saved their lives when severe injuries to the rest of their torso have happened.

Proper fitting helmets are certainly a good thing to wear, but to blindly assert that a helmet will save your life is not true.

You are just using this topic to criticise Khun Prayut as other like-minded posters have done.