What bike(s) are you currently riding?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

... or jap crap.... or...  more derogatory euphanisms not applicable to a family forum...

l luv em and had sport bikes all 4 along the way.

The H. Blade 1992 upset things and revolutionized sports motorcycles.

I could yack on all day about bikes and the landlord of my local one time said Del can you stop now the pubs getting empty. :laugh: 

• 1 month later...

Had not been riding for 45 years....so I started out practising by renting a Click... Did not take long before I wanted something with a manual gearbox.. Bought a 2016 CB300F and changed to the 500X  4 weeks later. Much better and enough power for now :-.) The wife is always riding on the pillion and  is so happy that she even finds accessories for the bike... Next up is better helmets than the K-Racing ones...looking at Shark Vision or Speed-R at the moment...

Not sure if I will bother to get crash guards or sliders, but I'm having trouble hearing the engine sometimes....had hoped to avoid Yoshi or Akro slip-ons as I think they are a bit to loud.

IMG_20170324_143824.jpg

IMG_20170207_152201.jpg

On 4/4/2560 at 10:14 PM, Ro54 said:

Had not been riding for 45 years....so I started out practising by renting a Click... Did not take long before I wanted something with a manual gearbox.. Bought a 2016 CB300F and changed to the 500X  4 weeks later. Much better and enough power for now :-.) The wife is always riding on the pillion and  is so happy that she even finds accessories for the bike... Next up is better helmets than the K-Racing ones...looking at Shark Vision or Speed-R at the moment...

Not sure if I will bother to get crash guards or sliders, but I'm having trouble hearing the engine sometimes....had hoped to avoid Yoshi or Akro slip-ons as I think they are a bit to loud.

IMG_20170324_143824.jpg

IMG_20170207_152201.jpg

Same situation mate... I have a CBR 150 and 300...looking to move up to the CB 500X.... only problem my wife has my huevos.... nice bike...

On 3/3/2015 at 7:08 AM, Shurup said:

post-111234-0-66654900-1425362581_thumb.

From left to right:

2005 Yam Dragstar 400 (for sale)

2014 Ninja 300

2015 Diavel

Ninja is wife's bike but I put more km on it than she did. Good for in town riding, but I'm not in town very often. I lowered it one inch so she could reach the ground. When I ride it, I look like a bear on a bicycle. 555

Bought a Diavel as it's IMHO the only bike that fit different riding styles, sports riding, cruising, touring. It got power and it's comfortable on long rides, love it!

I would love to rent that Dragstar !!

Hard to find in Patts. I own one 650 home. Last time I was in Patts I rented a Honda Shadow....

On 3/3/2015 at 1:23 PM, possum1931 said:

First. Honda Wave 125. had for 7 years. Great bike. Very reliable.

Second. Yamaha Fino. Reliable bike. Had for 18 months. Greedy on fuel. Lost value dramatically.

Now. Honda PCX 150. Great bike, cannot be faulted, excellent on fuel.

Now have a Forza 300, great bike for long trips and reliability, still have the PCX, sitting doing nothing and is up for sale, but

no one will come to a village up in the sticks to see it, and that is understandable.

14 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Now have a Forza 300, great bike for long trips and reliability, still have the PCX, sitting doing nothing and is up for sale, but

no one will come to a village up in the sticks to see it, and that is understandable.

Where is the village?

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

In Phichit province. Phothale, about 15 Ks from Bangmunnak.

Thanks, a bit far for me now, but if I ever get up that way in the near future, I will pop past and have a look.

• 1 month later...

Archived