Coming with a friend

dror

OHH Yooiyoiyou, or what ever ...

Newbie in Town ... AGAIN

Enjoy, save your money and have lots of 3-somes, trios, 2 girls and a farang.

Should be free, because she is >>>>>>>>>>>> NO BAR GIRL right.

Every experienced farang would love to be in your mini shoes.

Edited by ronthai

Because she's a tomboy/lesbian/dike??

Seems like a troll post to me also, but if genuine and it's OK with you (but it seems not) enjoy threesomes, otherwise bail out for a straight woman.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Well I've been had a few times. Sometimes a 2nd person just shows up.

My rule: before anything is ordered I'll make it gently clear that I'll pay for you but not your friend bc I know you and I don't know your friend.

Then see what plays...

I would recommend against pursuing this any further. I had 2 similar experiences where the girl I was interested hung out with a TOM and it turned out they were in a relationship together already. Both situations didn't end well. It was a waste of time and money. Tom's can get very violent if you move in on their girl.

Edited by TimTang

the people that have the argument and says that i should try be with her alone didnt see my update i confronted her directly and she said its no problem today we are meeting just me and her

yea i cant trust her to know if the tom is really her bf or not but i know that i dont have big expectations im young 25 years old and dont plan wedding or buying a home right now and i actually dont have the money even if i wanted to right now.

i also did a lil story where i told her how im sad because my salary is only 15,000 baht and now my boss cut every month 5000 for my visa so as i have already low salary it is now lower.

ofc i get more then that but it was just to see how would she react or if she suddenly disappears which she didnt.

anyway i dont see spending 200-300 baht one in a week meeting her as a sucker and if it will turn out to be a set up believe me i will know before im buying home gold or something like that im not one of those people that rushes to buy a girl or even a gf something big so even if it was a set up and she feels she caught me in the net paying for her 200 bht for eating kfc then its my pleasure

You should ask her up front if the Tom is in fact her girlfriend. It's best to get that out of the way before you invest any more time or money in the relationship. It is possible that the Tom is only a friend, and that would be good, but if they are in a relationship things could get violent if you make any intimate advances. Just my 2 cents.

The "Friend" Is more than just a friend.

I found that out the hard way. In one case the Tom slit her wrists in front of me and had to be rushed to the hospital. In the other case the Tom barged into my apartment and demanded I pay 200 thousand baht to buy her out. Things can get very nasty when Tom's are involved. I personally would avoid the situation all together but that's because of the two bad experiences I had.

• Like 1

OP, you've lived here a year and a half and you can speak Thai to some low class girl that works in Lotus.

I wish you the best of luck with your under educated, low class girlfriend who won't have a clue who Shakespeare or Chaucer are.

Edited: OP you are way too young to be on this forum. Why at your age are you not dating models?

Edited by seancbk

I once met a girl in Carrefour (Big C now) that worked in the Photo Shop, asked her to come for a coffee downstairs during her break. She asked could she bring a friend....I said "No"....and that was the end of that.........we didn't meet for the coffee.

Edited by dotpoom

OP, you've lived here a year and a half and you can speak Thai to some low class girl that works in Lotus.

I wish you the best of luck with your under educated, low class girlfriend who won't have a clue who Shakespeare or Chaucer are.

Edited: OP you are way too young to be on this forum. Why at your age are you not dating models?

Jesus, you old farts really think you own the place, don't you?

What's the minimum age?

Jesus, you old farts really think you own the place, don't you?

What's the minimum age?

• Like 2

You should ask her up front if the Tom is in fact her girlfriend. It's best to get that out of the way before you invest any more time or money in the relationship. It is possible that the Tom is only a friend, and that would be good, but if they are in a relationship things could get violent if you make any intimate advances. Just my 2 cents.

hi tim thanks.

yesterday night i did ask her stright forward and she denied.

also when we went out to the club there was physical touch between us the tom looked like she couldnt care less and was busy hitting on another girl that seems that she wants.

It is not uncommon for a thai lady to have a chaperone,whether it be for the insecurity that you emit towards her or for that matter she maybe shy or whatever,anyways it has happened to me on a number of occasions,and when asked to meet alone it has gone to deaf ears,another lesson to be learnt on the upward struggle within thailand,so enjoy her and her tom for the time being and btw good luck.

good god do you understand anything about thai women? i think not. do not advise people on what you know nothing about. you are way touchy, feely, man up a bit. but that is just me :-)

She might be a virgin. Handle her with care.

ha ha ha haaa haha ha , stop it, hahaha, please stop, cant stand it, hahaha, your killing me, stop it. hahaha...... :-)
  • Like 1

I had exactly the same situation when i first started dating my wife. We have been married 10 years and have two children.

Eventually if she feels comfortable she will go out with you on her own.

dude on what branch of the river de-nile you liveing on? must be dome kinda house boat to stay afloat all this time :-)

ok so few clarification and updates.

to those who asked im 25 years old and she is 28 years old.

some of you guys here are talking like i already bought her a house for 3 milion baht.

i may be young but im not that stupid and luckily i dont have that kind of money anyway even if i wanted to.

we had gone on a date only 2 times.

one was when i went to her place of work in lotus we ate kfc bought 1 meal for me and her for like 200 baht she didnt complain or said anything, on that time she came alone not with that tomboy.

second time was when she came with the tomboy and we went to the night club, we drank a few beers, been there like 2 hours and i went back home.

today was supposed to be the third time when she wanted to come with the tomboy as well.

after that she canceled and said she will not be able to make it. she then suggested that tomorrow i will come to the place where she works in the evening and we will eat just me and her i said yes ok.

after that i thought to myself little bit and i know it may be stupid and a big mistake but i texted her that im sorry but i dont think i will be able to make it as she works about 20 minutes drive from the centre and taking again taxi over there is rather expensive for me (about 350 baht go and come back and there are no taxis there).

she said it is ok and that she will come to me tomorrow and we can go eat bbq around my place of residence and that she apologizes.

i then stright forward attacked her and asked if she is sure that tomboy is not her bf/gf and that it seems like that as they are working together and spend time together she then sent me a photo with the tomboy gf and asked why dont i trust her.

i said im sorry but its hard to believe here in thailand and she has to understand.

i then told her that if she think that im a stupid farang and she can get money from me for her and for her tomboy she was wrong and that the minute i would be feeling its crossing my red line ill disappear in a jiffy.

she then replayed and said that she dont want my money and that its also better that we talk the rest of it tomorrow face to face.

i told her its ok to bring your friend but not every time specially if i tell you that i want us to be alone.

well thats it for now ofc i cant say i believe her about her dont want my money or being the gf of that tomboy but i also cant say im 100% sure that she is.

anyways she did agree tomorrow to come alone without her.

updates tomorrow after the meeting i hope you guys enjoy good entertainment but this is defently not trolling

If she was a good girl she would never speak to you again after you treating her this way. If she keeps seeing you it's because she doesn't believe your story of low salary and she's looking to milk you. Or she's extremely desperate because she has a child.

Lorn you said "how i treated her"

how did i treat her? i spoke to her nicely and said that i had already been in relationship when it was about the money so its not easy for me to trust someone how is that a bad treatment?

what i said at my previous post is the way i talked with you guys to sum up what i told her.

ofc i wouldnt talk to her the way i wrote it to you guys.

about the tom? yea i asked her stright forward if she is not the gf of this tomboy maybe its a direct question but it had to be asked

Uneducated becsuse she works in a supermarket?

OMG ..PLenty of people work in a supermarket in the West and get good money

• Like 1

Fgt looking down on ppl

• Like 1

well so we did met today went to eat thai bbq buffet alone without the tom.

after that she took me back to where i stay with her motorbike and i took her to my room, no not for sex just so she sees where im living we sat like 20-30 minute then she had to go back home.

that's it for now

Uneducated becsuse she works in a supermarket?

OMG ..PLenty of people work in a supermarket in the West and get good money

btw lotus is a big centre and not only a supermarket she is actually not a lotus worker but a make up artist for the LOREAL company