Why do so many girlfriends want to go to Norway? Anyone elses gf spoken of this?

in Thailand there is a fantasy to escape this country and also get money from nothing and marrying a westerner or another rich thai can suddenly do that..

If Thais overall put same effort into bettering themselves and contributing to these relationships, the'd see much better outcomes.

Seems like a bit of a parasitic dice roll.

If I had a choice between Thailand, Australia and Norway; I would chose Norway. And I am Australian (with a Thai family).

Why?

Do you like black metal mate ?

I've used a norweigan word I can't even pronounce as a nickname online for 20+ years.... so I think I owe the place a visit sometime too biggrin.png

Edited by MilesofSmiles

• 1 month later...

hey i dont know about norwegian girls or swedish seems a bit more sour..

but finnish ladies were good.. drunk sluts but good.

none of that femminist bullshit like australian or american women..

anyway....

yes thais are imoral little <deleted>..

the moral thais i know i can count on one hand...

the idea of love and marrage in thailand is not a strong concept its a concept of financian gain and such..

it permeates their culture...

they rip each other off in marages all the time..

its standar practice.. that wy wealthy people are very worries about who their children marry...

so easy to get fleeced..

In a life not too long ago, I was amazed with the number of girls that wanted to go to Iceland.

Apparently, the difference of spelling Ireland and Iceland didn't really matter that much in geographical terms.....................wink.png

Anyway OP, sounds like emotional blackmail to see how far the evenings would go, Norway or Noway........................tongue.png

Edited by chrisinth