Semi-Naked Belgian found wandering the streets of Pattaya

Lite Beer

Here we go again,.....another one got ripped off by either a she/he, or a lady of the night. When will this type of behavior end.

and why do they keep posting these type of stories? Same story over and over again, its just the names that change! Is there

a list to see whom is the most likely the next victim? Thailand........one month period through out the country. It would be interesting to see

German Russian American Belgian Danish Swedish British........Australian New Zealand others

Drunk 11 4 3 1 2 1 14 6 2 7

Fighting 7 2 5 2 6 2 19 4 1 10

Mugged 2 4 3 1 2 1 10 2 1 6

Doped 2 9 3 2 1 2 5 3 1 5

Suicide 2 1 2 0 0 1 3 2 0 1

Death 2 1 2 1 1 1 4 3 0 4

The Brits win again, a proud nation with dignified citizens

You think his figures are real then? I believe he's an American - which might just explain the very low numbers in that column, which are purely for illustration purposes of course.

French crooks and clowns on jet skis, usual Russian antics, brawling bikers (could be Aussie from the reports), pissed up Belgian, etc etc

But TVF has no shortage of bigots, who all knock the nationalities they personally don't like with stereotype generalizations whilst ignoring their own countrymen's crap behavior. I salute you.

Edited by Baerboxer

"Miller" is not a typical Belgian name, I would expect more something like "Aghmed" or "Mohamed" anyway I wonder where he kept his wallet...Signed by one of the many Belgians you don't know.

The name could be misspelled, and he is probably a Walloon.

Dan: You need to add four or five more zeros to your numbers. How many go unreported ? This type of behavior will never end because the Thai government does not turn these guys and gals around and put them back on the plane where they came from. Sadly the numerous empty heads continue to increase yearly and i have no sympathy for any of them. There are likely a dozen more at this very moment throughout Thailand getting drugged in their rooms. Wake up to no money, no ATM cards, no passport and whatever else lost. There have been numerous warning for years in books, websites and others and yet these morons get into non stop problems. Likely this guy will marry the next bar girl he comes in contact with and later become the newest member of the Pattaya Flying Club. One down thousands more before the year ends.

Here we go again,.....another one got ripped off by either a she/he, or a lady of the night. When will this type of behavior end.

and why do they keep posting these type of stories? Same story over and over again, its just the names that change! Is there

a list to see whom is the most likely the next victim? Thailand........one month period through out the country. It would be interesting to see

German Russian American Belgian Danish Swedish British........Australian New Zealand others

I agree these people are not only a danger to themselves but to others. Their severe lack of common sense, low brain power, and non stop drinking get them into constant problems. One of numerous reason i avoid the tourist crap holes like Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Phi Phi, Pai, Khao San Road. I never have any of these problems with the Thais, getting drugged, getting beaten, getting ripped off, marrying or dating a bar girl, and have been here over fourteen years. Most countries these goons would likely never be allowed to enter or be tossed out on their ass. But agree fly half way around the world spend your time drunk, eat at Burger King and hang with thousands of other foreigners many emptied headed like yourself. Go figure.!

I cannot figure out why anyone who want to spend all their time in the bars actually pays to fly to Thailand from Europe. Stay home and achieve the following:

1. Dont embarrass yourself and other foreigners by the way you act

2. Use to money to get smashed in your own home

Why doesnt Thailand record these peoples names and ban them from entering the country again. They do nothing but give the country a bad image

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I cannot figure out why anyone who want to spend all their time in the bars actually pays to fly to Thailand from Europe. Stay home and achieve the following:

Why doesnt Thailand record these peoples names and ban them from entering the country again. They do nothing but give the country a bad image

You are joking, right?

No I am not joking. Thailand allows the scum of the earth to come into the country and then they wonder why the impression people overseas have of the country is bad.

If you want to get smashed do it at home, the rest of us dont appreciate the image you project to all of us. Have a drink sure but not to the point of total stupidity like many people do

• Like 1

The Brits win again, a proud nation with dignified citizens

You think his figures are real then? I believe he's an American - which might just explain the very low numbers in that column, which are purely for illustration purposes of course.

French crooks and clowns on jet skis, usual Russian antics, brawling bikers (could be Aussie from the reports), pissed up Belgian, etc etc

But TVF has no shortage of bigots, who all knock the nationalities they personally don't like with stereotype generalizations whilst ignoring their own countrymen's crap behavior. I salute you.

Why so serious?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You are joking, right?

No I am not joking. Thailand allows the scum of the earth to come into the country and then they wonder why the impression people overseas have of the country is bad.

If you want to get smashed do it at home, the rest of us dont appreciate the image you project to all of us. Have a drink sure but not to the point of total stupidity like many people do

"Scum of the earth"

The fellas just had a few too many, that's all. Calling him "scum of the earth" is a bit too much don't you think?

A lot of guys get smashed every day. In fact some I have seen never seem to enter a sober state. If he is one of these then no I am not joking. If this is something that is once in a blue moon event then yes I agree with you

• Like 1

And you come to this conclusion how exactly?

Just a guess here but perhaps he used statistics biggrin.png

a story for him to tell his grandkids one day. " grandpa, tell me again about when you went drinking in Pattaya....."

Yes Sir,

I can hear him now.... "Let met tell you about how I got picked up by the police, wandering the streets of Pattaya, half Naked....but first, I need to finish the story about how I woke up with 3 lady boys, a hangover, and no wallet." Next time, I will tell you how I wandered off, dazed and confused, into a forest in Phuket...and lived off frogs and bamboo shoots for 2 weeks.

I bet this guy has tons of stories. Will also bet his grandchildren will not want to follow in his footsteps.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

Oh thank God a guy with some morals and respect for a country. I totally agree with you that there are some really super creepy foreigners here both men and women that likely would never be allowed in many countries. Having said that many of this site seem to believe in the i,ll do as i damn please while i am here. And could give a rats ass as to who they harm as long as they and their drinking buddies get their way. I can completely understand why many of the Thais have come to hate us. The Thai haters on this site tend to get themselves into non stop problems because of their lack of common sense and their alcoholism. Now watch you and are are likely to get stalked for speaking the truth. Like i said i have learned to get as far as possible from most foreigners.

You are joking, right?

Oh thank God a guy with some morals and respect for a country. I totally agree with you that there are some really super creepy foreigners here both men and women that likely would never be allowed in many countries. Having said that many of this site seem to believe in the i,ll do as i damn please while i am here. And could give a rats ass as to who they harm as long as they and their drinking buddies get their way. I can completely understand why many of the Thais have come to hate us. The Thai haters on this site tend to get themselves into non stop problems because of their lack of common sense and their alcoholism. Now watch you and are are likely to get stalked for speaking the truth. Like i said i have learned to get as far as possible from most foreigners.

You are joking, right?

I totally agree with you. I am ashamed of these people and definitely do not want o be classified the same as them. Having lived in Thailand for 30 years I remember seeing the police at the airport making a guy but a top on who was wearing a string undershirt.

Maybe these "people" dont understand that in the Pattaya area (and other places including Bangkok) family with children live there. Would they like their children to be exposed to these type of people? I hope not and if they didnt mind then lets hope they never have any children

Nice to know there are others who agree with me.

• Like 2

Here we go again, when is this type of poster going to stop posting this type of comment?

Re your last question about statistics, nothing would be less interesting thanks.

Would not apply for position as an insurance actuary with those predictions ....smile.png

Probably not a good idea for him to apply for any type of position.

"Miller" is not a typical Belgian name, I would expect more something like "Aghmed" or "Mohamed" anyway I wonder where he kept his wallet...Signed by one of the many Belgians you don't know.

There has to be a French ancestor in there with finely honed detective instincts like that.

peter-sellers-inspector-clouseau.jpg

You the expert hey? Aghmed & Mohamed are No Belgian names,They are Islamic names,,,If you don't like the names,,Fine,keep that for yourself,If you are a racist,,,Keep that for yourself too,,,I am not advertising that I am against Muslims ,or not !!!

You the expert hey? Aghmed & Mohamed are No Belgian names,They are Islamic names,,,If you don't like the names,,Fine,keep that for yourself,If you are a racist,,,Keep that for yourself too,,,I am not advertising that I am against Muslims ,or not !!!
+1

Love the pics. Mr Miller has obviously had a great time. No reason to start World War 3 or ban all Europeans from Thailand. The original photo is just begging for a caption competition. I'm struggling myself but does anyone have any good suggestion?

• Like 1

Love the pics. Mr Miller has obviously had a great time. No reason to start World War 3 or ban all Europeans from Thailand. The original photo is just begging for a caption competition. I'm struggling myself but does anyone have any good suggestion?

Hello mum, this is me being great.