German bigfoot begar seen in Philipines

Hostile

I wonder what his tale of woe is this time?

We'll let him do his thing, as it's not as if he's privileged.

But then again, when it is found out that he's a scammer it would just screw it up for a foreigner that is really in need.

For him, next stop, Cambodia.

• Like 2

To be honest I am surprised he was allowed to fly with a leg like that, the airline would be taking a big chance of a medical emergency and would normally insist on a "fit to fly" certificate

Why? Based on threads when he was hanging tough on WS, he doesn't have a life-threatening medical condition AFAIK.

If there's any requirement for a 'fit to fly' certificate to Thailand, it needs to be primarily based on what's in the punters wallet, no?

To be honest I am surprised he was allowed to fly with a leg like that, the airline would be taking a big chance of a medical emergency and would normally insist on a "fit to fly" certificate

And perhaps Thailand was willing to supply that to see the back of him.

He's got a really good money maker with that leg. He's going places and seeing the world.

Fellow TV-ers a question; What would you do if you were in his boots?

Edited by 96tehtarp
  • Like 2

He's got a really good money maker with that leg. He's going places and seeing the world.

Fellow TV-ers a question; What would you do if you were in his boots?

More like boot on the left, shoe on the right.

I've HAD to sit next to women who had 2 legs, 2 arms and an arse that matched his one leg...THEY should have had to buy 2 seats and a medical certificate.

But then again, when it is found out that he's a scammer it would just screw it up for a foreigner that is really in need.

No way...

Too much competition with the Khmers.

Why? Based on threads when he was hanging tough on WS, he doesn't have a life-threatening medical condition AFAIK.

If there's any requirement for a 'fit to fly' certificate to Thailand, it needs to be primarily based on what's in the punters wallet, no?

The obvious question being Deep Vein Thrombosis. Not sure if his condition increases the risk of that happening, but that would be the obvious concern. DMV can kill you, right on the plane even.

I don't think he'll have as much luck in the Philippines, Manila especially has many more homeless and disabled beggars than Thailand, and I don't think they'll appreciate competition from a foreigner

Leave the poor guy alone. He's not a scammer. he's offering a valuable service to those wishing to help a fellow suffering human being.