Where have all the interesting threads and post gone

n210mp

You found it, many thanks I was so busy filling all my water bottles at the free tesco water fountain thingy i forgot to grab it when I left.

If you chuck a stock cube and some noodles in the hot water thing people rinse their cutlery in, you can have free soup too. Top tip.

Your getting better...keep going....sometimes this forum has fun as well....

Soi Biker post # 63.

If you chuck a stock cube and some noodles in the hot water thing people rinse their cutlery in, you can have free soup too. Top tip.

Yes very true. it also ''keeps you regular'' if you know what I mean. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

No surprise. It's hard to have a decent conversation about anything here without being shouted down by fools.

Ohhhh......come and have a cry on uncle Costas's shoulder.......

Who upset my SoiBiker,recently? Tat, tat, tat.........

I'm very sorry.......................

can not for the life of me no why there are no sin sod posts,now no one getting married.

MY GOD....where have you been?....havent heard from you for ages.

No one gets legally married here anymore....Get away is quicker....lol

You found it, many thanks I was so busy filling all my water bottles at the free tesco water fountain thingy i forgot to grab it when I left.

Been there done that, also asking for the muck leftover bin pretending it's for soi dogs.

My latest is how to bankrupt sizzler, I can feed a village smile.png

My next adventure is selling stolen cutlery from food courts on eBay.

I can't find my knife and fork, hmmm, drat.............laugh.png

Been there done that, also asking for the muck leftover bin pretending it's for soi dogs.

My latest is how to bankrupt sizzler, I can feed a village smile.png

My next adventure is selling stolen cutlery from food courts on eBay.

I can't find my knife and fork, hmmm, drat.............laugh.png

Oh please share where I can find knives in a

Food court, I'm only doing forks and spoons - maybe with knives added to my collection I can afford a chang.

I haven't done a tyre pressure one for a while.............Should I start one..?..............laugh.png

What is it with these 3rd world tyres in Thailand ?, they will just not maintain pressure, in my home town in farangistan We don't have this problem, in 98 years of driving never had this problem...

its obvious Thai's cant make anything right, they need to bring in farangs to show them how its done, and while they are at it, they must give the right to own land, and should give work permits to all western farangs, because they are so superior to the natives

like that you mean ???...laugh.png

biggrin.pngclap2.gifgiggle.gifbah.gifcheesy.gifwai2.gifw00t.gif or whatever!!!xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.auE7ON7hrrPuyTNvp7cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-siBMqthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7pbAkbeatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAupost-4641-1156694083.gif.pagespeed.ce.HF 23.00 Mrs not closed the shop yet. So I have a bit of time on my hands

Why don't you try and open an interesting one yourself, instead of asking?

I would be delighted to see more people contributing on TVF and not only the old ones......like me.

Your hint of unusual chagrin has surprised me Costas especially when through your "liked post lists from me" you should know better of me and the many threads I have started on TVF!

I have started plenty of threads for your information, just check. Or maybe you should have checked before you hastily posted your reply

I expected that there would be some person who would suggest I make more threads, like I said, entirely unexpected from you

sad.png

maybe his badger milk sales have dried up and he is just not being himselfw00t.gif

• Like 2

I just feel for anyone who comes here in search of genuine advice on life in Thailand. The perennial cost of living threads, for example, follow an entirely predictable descent into name-calling and points scoring : I'm not aware of a single such thread where people simply give their experience/recommendations and leave the thread. Happy to hear otherwise, but we seem to be repeating ourselves and its particularly odd when even the most innocuous threads have to be pruned by a mod because of 'personal attacks' or similar madness. TV is a troll's wet dream - so easy to start a thread that you know will get people foaming at the mouth, and we take the bait far too often.

• Like 2

I just feel for anyone who comes here in search of genuine advice on life in Thailand. The perennial cost of living threads, for example, follow an entirely predictable descent into name-calling and points scoring : I'm not aware of a single such thread where people simply give their experience/recommendations and leave the thread. Happy to hear otherwise, but we seem to be repeating ourselves and its particularly odd when even the most innocuous threads have to be pruned by a mod because of 'personal attacks' or similar madness. TV is a troll's wet dream - so easy to start a thread that you know will get people foaming at the mouth, and we take the bait far too often.

Yes, a very true and accurate comment you have made.

I haven't done a tyre pressure one for a while.............Should I start one..?..............laugh.png

What is it with these 3rd world tyres in Thailand ?, they will just not maintain pressure, in my home town in farangistan We don't have this problem, in 98 years of driving never had this problem...

its obvious Thai's cant make anything right, they need to bring in farangs to show them how its done, and while they are at it, they must give the right to own land, and should give work permits to all western farangs, because they are so superior to the natives

If you have imported tires you have to change the air. Thainess air is special and no other air will work in LOS. If you've driven to a border country it's also necessary to change the air again because your air may be contaminated.

Thainess air also loses face if you hit a bump and you should change it again. Ghosts can get into your air so you should change the air in your tires at least every 60 days.

Haven't you noticed the border checkpoints where guards make everyone stop and change their air? Thailand doesn't want air from inferior countries contaminating its air.

It's not your tires. It's the HiSo air in them.

5555....really made me laugh...as I am suffering from a boil upon my a s s I hoped it bursted....not....thanks anyway

• Like 1

Hey!...I just finished a coffee table for the step Daughter, who i think the world of.....

THAT after designing and buildind a 4 wheel trailer for the mower....too busy to worry about anything...How about all you members. What are you doing lately?

As someone who was wrong for TVF is now banned....you can post again with confidence....

SO...lets have some light stuff for a while....

Carry one men...we are only on this earth once..

( you can rip the shit out of my post, I dont mind....or care)...I enjoy fun....how about you?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, I have a house full of ladies at the mo........talking rubbish.......but,,,, I was sitting here (alone) thinking about lawn mowers.....THEN I thought of my lawn mower chum Weegee..Hmmmmmmmm, his mower is shit........w00t.gif ...............cheesy.gif

HUH!....your lawn is off the list....for 6 months.

Drat, I keep getting suspended.......sad.png ........Noo, not suspenders Weegee...rolleyes.gif ..............laugh.png

With your legs all you need is a moustache and a Freddy Mercury number an good to go! :D

Most don't bother now, you either get slagged off about your grammar or lack of knowledge, and things get personal a few times , and how do you post interesting posts if your Censored.

Edited by Thongkorn

If you have imported tires you have to change the air. Thainess air is special and no other air will work in LOS. If you've driven to a border country it's also necessary to change the air again because your air may be contaminated.

Thainess air also loses face if you hit a bump and you should change it again. Ghosts can get into your air so you should change the air in your tires at least every 60 days.

Haven't you noticed the border checkpoints where guards make everyone stop and change their air? Thailand doesn't want air from inferior countries contaminating its air.

It's not your tires. It's the HiSo air in them.

Does it also apply to the air iin their heads though??

• Like 1

Why don't you try and open an interesting one yourself, instead of asking?

Likewise, Costas.

n210mp is a better and more interesting man than you know, my friend. I always peruse his threads and posts with much interest, then I give him a hard time just for being n210mp.

He invariably ignores my digs, much to my disdain.

Today, I've decided to be nice. Haha.

• Like 1

To be HONEST,

With my vastly diminished ego, partially diminished libido, and completely demolished bank account, I feel much less inclined to Post, and more inclined to actually contribute something of alleged substance, to add a tiny bit of flavor to other posts as it were, as my own posts smacked too much of self-serving, ego-massaging crap.

I know that I am not the only one in this diminished capacity of egotistical, bombastic, testosterone-laden foolishness..

It's time to pick another (less) useless habit.

From,

a FRANK member

• Like 2

MrWorldwide post # 80.

Posted Yesterday, 23:08

Having a bad hair day are we?cheesy.giftumblr_ml9x1aBsFN1rny3l2o1_500.jpg