Doesnt have a work permit but still works

Redcloud23

I thought you needed a work permit to work in Thailand?
Well this guy <deleted> doesnt care about any thai laws or about visas, he just gets a double entry visa from Laos and the after the 60 days a trip to immigration and pays 1900 baht for extention, so all up 6 months.
His on a tourist visa but works at >deleted.with no work permit nor work visa and has been posing that he is a personal trainer on the morning pattaya show which is on youtube, his facebook with all his clients and last I seen was on pattaya-addicts Same made self paid, so his not shy about advertising himself.
Are immigration officers scared off his size and wont do anything?
Thought they were suppose to clean up thailand with people taking thai peoples jobs but I must have it wrong, if you take steriods and have tattoos then no one will touch you!

<edited to remove personal information>

Post edited.

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

Good to hide personal information,

but could be better if done in all his posts wink.png

See: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/807683-no-work-permit-but-still-works-at-tenerife-sportpoint-in-pattaya/

Many people work in Thailand without a permit , some of them can do this for years without being noticed, it doesnt mean they can do this forever, sooner or later the immigraton will catch up.