Did your wife or girlfriend also always leave the dinner and run the the next street food stall?

Sandman77

Boy, Sandman, you get yourself into some bizarre situations. But to answer your question, I have been out to dinner with dozens, if not hundreds, of Thai women and none has ever left the restaurant to go purchase something else from some other place. Never.

This paragraph......gives many possible answers to not asked questions......about you. 5555.

This paragraph......gives many possible answers to not asked questions......about you. 5555.

Aaah, the stalker lives. You sure spend a lot of time on this forum, for a guy who doesn't even live in Thailand and can't stand the place.

5555...funny man. Only 1 thing correct in your response...I dont live in Thailand. I actually think that the latest I read from you, is quite sensible. Also your above response, with only 1 truth in it, is written on a manner that shows your tone has changed. Bettered. Well done !!

So, I'm English and like European food.

My wife is Thai and likes Thai food.

Now, we're lucky that I also like Thai food and my wife also likes European food.

BUT, if she said to me you MUST eat Thai food I wouldn't be happy.

If you say to her, you MUST eat this farang food she's not happy.

Compromise = happy marriage.

Today farange food, tomorrow Thai food. Everyone happy :-)

So, I'm English and like European food.

My wife is Thai and likes Thai food.

Now, we're lucky that I also like Thai food and my wife also likes European food.

BUT, if she said to me you MUST eat Thai food I wouldn't be happy.

If you say to her, you MUST eat this farang food she's not happy.

Compromise = happy marriage.

Today farange food, tomorrow Thai food. Everyone happy :-)

I gotta say, as long as mine is in bed with me naked every night, she can eat what she wants, where she wants and with whom she wants every meal.

Sandmans poor wife must be a saint! I cannot imagine being put through the trials and tribulations that he has (allegedly) suffered without stabbing him. She must surely be patiently waiting for the big prize.