The Dectective

Vogele123

My Thai wife was amazed tonight at my skills as a detective.

She noticed that the back end of my pick up truck was covered in a horrible sticky mess that was difficult to remove.

Can you imagine her surprise when I deduced that this was probably a mix of scalding water mixed with sugar and salt that "someone" "threw" on a cat that decided to shit on my car and ruin the paintwork? I must be Sherlock Holmes!

She was amazed at the accurate prediction.

Edited by Vogele123
  • Like 1

When it comes to cats, I am the Jeffrey Dahmer for felines, I hate them with a passion, yet I actually have a soft spot for one or two - What I cannot tolerate is when we feed them and take care of them and then they shit in your sink or on your clothes......then Sorry, but the cat becomes history in my house. They won't shit here again.

I've had loads of cats but never had one shit in my sink or my clothes. Did you just lock them inside all day and night?

That is the strange thing, NEVER locked in!!! It was just a cat that hated me and I hate it, it was like it took a dump on my sink and Scotchbrite for revenge! - I have a cat that loves me to death, but this feral bastard just shit in my sink.

• Like 1

I've had loads of cats but never had one shit in my sink or my clothes. Did you just lock them inside all day and night?

That is the strange thing, NEVER locked in!!! It was just a cat that hated me and I hate it, it was like it took a dump on my sink and Scotchbrite for revenge! - I have a cat that loves me to death, but this feral bastard just shit in my sink.

Are you sure its a cat..........?

In my experience cats shit anywhere but in "their" territory as long as they are free to make the choice.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When it comes to cats, I am the Jeffrey Dahmer for felines, I hate them with a passion, yet I actually have a soft spot for one or two - What I cannot tolerate is when we feed them and take care of them and then they shit in your sink or on your clothes......then Sorry, but the cat becomes history in my house. They won't shit here again.

"they shit in your sink or on your clothes....."

Cats seem to have a sixth sense when evaluating people.

The cats I've had have been super fastidious. Even at a few months old, show them a kitty litter box once and they'll never poop anywhere else. Depending on your personal hygiene they may have mistaken your clothing for the designated potty.