My Mates Gf Cheating

What do I do, my wife told me in confidence, I cannot tell him, but we have agreement, this is really bothering me, what do I do , I Hate Cheaters, Thanks so much for input, I risk my wife's confidence in a secret if divulged, and will never tell me anything again in Confidence, so distraught, btw he is in England and I'm in Thailand

The last time I told someone their GF was cheating,he said I lied and was going to kill me! of course he only came to Thailand 2 to 3 time a year so knew better than I.Nowadays i keep my mouth shut and let them live in cloud cuckoo land.

it's quite a sticky situation, your damned if u do and damned if u don't , it's the agreement part that's bothering me, Thanks
  • Like 1

The last time I told someone their GF was cheating,he said I lied and was going to kill me! of course he only came to Thailand 2 to 3 time a year so knew better than I.Nowadays i keep my mouth shut and let them live in cloud cuckoo land.

I told a good friend once that his wife was cheating. He went straight to his wife and asked her, "Are you cheating?" She said, "NO!" Afterwards my friend said I was lying. Case closed.

. Good Point, I'm screwed,I guess have to live with it, Damn

As said earlier .... Mind your own god damn business ... it's got absolutely nothing to do with you.

what do I do , I Hate Cheaters, .... Most people hate busy bodies who can't mind there own business.

Why do folks stick there nose in other peoples affairs ?.... and please don't give me that .. ' because he's a mate and you want to help him ' bla .. bla ... bla ...crap.

just get on with your own life ... same as everyone should do. wai2.gif

There are 1,000,000 thai gf's that cheat my friend .... she's not the first and won't be the last ! .... lol

forget it ....

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1

Cloud cuckold land?

Closet cuckold seekers?

• Like 1

As said earlier .... Mind your own god damn business ... it's got absolutely nothing to do with you.

Why do folks stick there nose in other peoples affairs .... and please don't give me that .. ' because he's a mate and you want to help him ' bla .. bla ... bla ...crap.

others think differently

i for one would want to know or would pass the info on

but i dont go around saying "same as everyone should do"blink.png

• Like 1

it's quite a sticky situation, your damned if u do and damned if u don't , it's the agreement part that's bothering me, Thanks

Stop your wife communicating with his gf.

Because,

1. It's getting you info you don't want.

2. The gf will be boasting to your wife how much money she gets off both.

3. Your wife will start asking for more.

4. The gf will be trying to lure your wife into cheating too.

Absolutely firm rule in Thailand, don't let your woman mix with your mates women.

She has her friends, you have your friends.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 2

i had the same situation though not as extreme. knew my mate's gf was cheating and told him. he refused to believe me. he found out eventually. could have saved himself a lot of hassle but as they like to say over here; up to him.

if someone was doing the dirty on me i'd want to know.

OP is your mate supporting the girl financially? if he is definitely hell him! or as someone else suggested get someone else to tell him or create an e-mail address in a thai name and send a grammatically incorrect e-mail to him identifying person, times and places. job done.

• Like 1

I agree (with you) that it hinges on the agreement. It isn't perfectly clear, but I believe the agreement is between you and your wife, that if she told you something in confidence that it would remain a secret, correct?

Well you have to honor that commitment, simple. It is too late now, but if you couldn't honor it you shouldn't have agreed- but you did, and you're stuck with it. No hinting, no bullshit- you honor your word, that is all.

If the whole thing were ever to come out your friend should understand that a person's honor is their word and unless it involved child abuse or something that simply cannot be tolerated (I guess that there could be debate about that threshold, but I don't see this crossing it) you wanted to tell him but you had to keep your promise. It could admittedly compromise your friendship in a couple of ways, but that is the burden that came with your promise.

• Like 2

Stop your wife communicating with his gf.

Because,

1. It's getting you info you don't want.

2. The gf will be boasting to your wife how much money she gets off both.

3. Your wife will start asking for more.

4. The gf will be trying to lure your wife into cheating too.

Absolutely firm rule in Thailand, don't let your woman mix with your mates women.

She has her friends, you have your friends.

I agree

You never talk to Wife or GF about a friend or his bed partner nor believe you Wife or GFabout it.

Also what ever you hear you should be able to pass at once or else it may be bull

Not sure why you would say "damned if u do and damned if u don't." It would seem that it's only damned if u do. What's the downside of keeping your mouth shut?

• Like 1

Why do folks stick there nose in other peoples affairs .... and please don't give me that .. ' because he's a mate and you want to help him ' bla .. bla ... bla ...crap.

others think differently

i for one would want to know or would pass the info on

but i dont go around saying "same as everyone should do"blink.png

who wants to be a Sap, if my friend knew and did not tell me, we re Done...