Thai time posting

It seems to me inferesting what times posters post, ThI time zone wise. Some may post from countries diverse, but personally, I find it strange, given the alleged dead woods, waistrals and foreign-residents so many posters claim dominate these boards, that they are so quiet at this time of night.

Would anyone else like to comment on their own perceptions of when the bulk of posts are posted - strictly referenced to the Thai time.zone , for fear of the avoidance of excess?

It's place-specific by and large I would guess. As I am in Canada at the moment, it's 8:30 am here. In the morning I first work on my next book, check TV, Andrew Drummond.com, Phuketwan, then go to the gym at about 10 am, midnight in LOS..

It's better than the 2-3 hours I used to spend on bloody stocks..thank God that's over. I'm 90% plus poorer but better off..cheesy.gif (physically)

And for your (useless) trivia of the day, I only spend 4-5 months a year in Thailand, and rarely go on TV when in the LOS ( wife is from Phuket, and I keep a Toyota Hilux at relatives.. yes they use the truck sometimes, and "forget" to change the oilsad.png )

Funny how Canada gets better over time..I used to want to be in LOS full time..

It's the best of both worlds IMHO

Signed,

too much information Bro

It's place-specific by and large I would guess. As I am in Canada at the moment, it's 8:30 am here. In the morning I first work on my next book, check TV, Andrew Drummond.com, Phuketwan, then go to the gym at about 10 am, midnight in LOS..

It's better than the 2-3 hours I used to spend on bloody stocks..thank God that's over. I'm 90% plus poorer but better off..cheesy.gif (physically)

And for your (useless) trivia of the day, I only spend 4-5 months a year in Thailand, and rarely go on TV when in the LOS ( wife is from Phuket, and I keep a Toyota Hilux at relatives.. yes they use the truck sometimes, and "forget" to change the oilsad.png )

Funny how Canada gets better over time..I used to want to be in LOS full time..

It's the best of both worlds IMHO

Signed,

too much information Bro

I'm still not going to look for a job in Canada.

There might be stuff coming up in the USA, but no doubt they will kid themselves they can do it themselves

SC

I'll apologize on behalf of all the drunken TV expats in the LOS, who are already long into a restless Dreamland, like 2 hours ago! Some are just getting up to pee, and getting water for their parched throats RIGHT NOW. Four to seven large Chang daily has a way of doing that.

Hence your question is partially answered..Those are the guys that come onto TV in the late afternoon here..LOL

Like Costas (just kidding)

I think Jingthing stays up all night..studying restaurant reviews..

well ive just done the pigs, my wifes collecting the eggs, and im just checking emails,

when im on rotation i post at different times because im in a different country,

give it time, the bedsit boys from the uk will be about in about 6 or 7 hours when they wake up pretending to be experts on thailand after there once yearly sexpat holiday

ive wonderd about this point for years

• Like 2