Danish men arrested for watching Philippine children being abused

webfact

I spent a lot of time in the Phil., and I just don't get it... The country is supposed to be devout Catholic, but I never found one Filipino or Filipina, not one, who even dreamed of following the religion to any degree whatsoever, except for the holidays. Their morals stink, there's unfed and unwanted kids everywhere on the streets, the garbage is a mile high, the squats are everywhere, even the ATM's are guarded by people with shot guns. And now we have reports of one of the most disgusting things (I believe) that an adult human can ever do to a child. We think things can be bad here, but not like the Phil., and Manila particularly. Oh and the Danish people who facilitated this tragedy with their money are worse than (as has been mentioned) ISIS, those poor kids lives are totally ruined before they start, hope those people are locked up with the keys in the Atlantic ocean somewhere never to be found.

I doubt that the people caught in Denmark will have a tough time in prison (that is, if they receive a jail sentence at all). I mean, look at Norway; the fascist mass-murderer Breivik was sentenced to only about 22 years; and according to more than one report I saw on the Internet, he has lots of amenities in prison and isn't having a tough time at all. I think that in Denmark, it is probably not much different than in Norway, in this aspect.

Isn't that a shame, I don't believe in capital punishment, but these people are so close to the line... I have a second think every now and then. God help us all for allowing such a travesty, without calling for the ultimate punishment, I'm very torn... but either way the perpetrators do not need cable TV in their cells, they need hard labour and constant reminders of the damage they did.

We all use the Internet - and probably get into a panic if the connection goes down - but it has opened up a whole new world of child abuse. Al Zazeera did a good documentary on poverty in the Philipines and this has become a lucrative business.

It's just appalling

Chemical castration on pedos who act out/produce it, like with the guy they caught in Philippines, would be right. And long prison sentences in general population, hopefully other prisoners would cut the sentence short so to speak.
Exactly what happens to these filthy animals.

No special seperate cell blocks in Philippine jails.

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

This makes my blood boil and blood pressure go thru the roof...disgusting...human depravity...cut off their little penis and sew it into their mouths...cover them with honey and shackle them to a fire-ant mound...stuff hot coals up their...

And don't forget to video. There must be plenty of other closet sadists out there.

• Like 1

Far too much BS about cruel and unusual punishments and not enough on actually tracking down the users. Frankly, if the risk of being caught was high enough, I suspect most perps would not risk being gaoled and publicly shamed. No buyers = no market = kids protected

Let's get real and try and encourage positive action

• Like 2