I can attract loads of tourists to Thailand

Serious!

I have a very good plan to attract thousands/millions of quality tourists to Thailand and to give Thailand a much better name on the world.

I won't publish it here but my plan is so big that i need big investors like Tourist Authority Thailand (Thai government) or other big commercial investors.

How can i approach them? That's my question.

I know one Thai from the TAT but i would like to present my plan to the highest level possible <deleted>

All serious tips are welcome.

Looks like you are onto something.

Go to the TAT building and stand out the front with a sign explaining your good idea.

On the back of the sign you could also say Jesus is coming for added impact.

Good luck.

Edited by wow64
  • Like 2

If you genuinely have a great fool proof plan like you say the TAT bosses will definitely be interested, just phone them up and invite them out for a free dinner.

You won't receive any investment though, they'll steal your idea and pocket the budget money for themselves.

What's your idea? Offer every visitor a free dog to take home?

• Like 1

What's your idea? Offer every visitor a free dog to take home?

I vote for this one.

It's a great idea, because there's too many of them.

I would be finally able to walk free ... huge improvement for everyone, especially tourist and expats.

Go for it biggrin.png

Edited by Matej
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advices.

So the best idea is to call the TAT and show my businessplan. The problem is those people can't speak english, i know from experience but it's the only option i have.

Thailand doesn't know what their strongest sellingpoint is, which is unique on the world.

Disneyland will attract loads of tourists to Thailand, my plan is something similar. That's all i can reveal about it except that it's unique on the world.

The great thing about Disneyland is that everything is Western style: Developed, safe, hygienic, easy, fun, comfortable,low maintenance, no cheating and so on. Without help from a Westerner the Thai sure can't build something like that.

But speaking about Disneyland, i guess i better approach them with my plan. If Disney is my carrier suddenly the Thai will be much more interested. Also for me it will be much easyier to explain my plan to Disney then to the TAT with their weird ideas.

I have a very good plan to attract thousands/millions of quality tourists to Thailand and to give Thailand a much better name on the world.

If you are talking "democracy" Thailand is currently not interested.

• Like 1

Thailand doesn't know what their strongest sellingpoint is, which is unique on the world.

​Cheap reasonably good looking women who are not that choosy over who they shack up with ? rolleyes.gif

think you missed the boat on that one giggle.gif

• Like 2

OP, what ever idea you have, it's either been tried already or simply won't work. Ideas are like aholes---everybody's got one.

i think the ideas beat the àrseholes in numbers by great lengths laugh.png

The TAT is not interested in the least imaginable way of increasing tourism to Thailand.

That's not true, did you read how keen they are to get Disneyland to Thailand? Parks like that attract loads of tourists and Thailand doesn't have any serious famous attractions.

But TAT is a club of people who have never been abroad and are not creative. You can't blame them though, they are Thai who can only copy copy and don't know anything about Westerners and quality and also have never been from home longer then 3 days.

The TAT is not interested in the least imaginable way of increasing tourism to Thailand.

That's not true, did you read how keen they are to get Disneyland to Thailand? Parks like that attract loads of tourists and Thailand doesn't have any serious famous attractions.

But TAT is a club of people who have never been abroad and are not creative. You can't blame them though, they are Thai who can only copy copy and don't know anything about Westerners and quality and also have never been from home longer then 3 days.

You may be correct. I'll spare you the trouble of my leaving another cynical reply.