Mor Chit Bus Station - Mor Chit Mai

Finlaco

MorChit Bus Station - MorChit Mai

Just arrived here this morning and the taxi situation is a little crazy because of the massive road works that are in process. The taxis exit in the opposite direction from normal and end up doing a u-turn that adds about 3 km to the journey (I was heading towards Victory Monument).

If I was to arrive at MorChit anytime soon, I’d prefer to walk to departures and get my taxi from there. Zero queuing and already heading in the right direction.

Edited by Finlaco

English spelling is Mo Chit.Not sure of your question.If you don't like the way the taxi is going then walk.There is the Mo Chit BTS skytrain about A 5 minute Tuk Tuk ride from the bus station.Victory monument just A few stops from there.

.If you don't like the way the taxi is going then walk.There is the Mo Chit BTS skytrain about A 5 minute Tuk Tuk ride from the bus station.Victory monument just A few stops from there.

English spelling is Mo Chit – No its not, ether of the versions are valid

Not sure of your question – there isn’t a question, it’s for users information

Is this a magic tuk tuk that can exit Mor Chit in a magic way? Otherwise the tuk tuk will still have to use the same exit as the taxi, still subject to the same road closures and will have to do the same 3km detour (unless its magic and can float).

And why would someone use a non aircon tuk tuk to get to the BTS station. If will cost at least the same price as a taxi.

• Like 1