CBR650F Nightime Action Video

WingNut

Is like to see. Thanks. The first one is taking a long time to load so I'll try again later. The second one seems locked and in a private access area.

There is a bloke in the UK who does action camera reviews and has some sample videos he shot from his bike with the SJ4000 too. You can download them here if your interested:

https://app.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com/p/LA7VAtGdQ3

I was able to access now. Thanks. Are both the same video? Nice riding, landscapes, and roads and excellent video quality. Perhaps next time you can fix the camera on the outside of the windscreen?

Edited by WingNut

Its a good cam, can buy it from mbk too for 3,000bht.

Depends on wheren on the bike you fix the cam. When I put it on my crash bar facing front its a good quality indeed

Will be in bkk next week, where in MBK can I get one?

Cheers.

Yes I was scared to put it outside the windscreen thatcit would come of. I then put it on my helmet but after speeds if 170-ish it really came off with the 3m sticker (luckily it was attached safely).

Think im up for a chest mount which woulf give you the best view.

@roo860 you can find them everywhere but, they have loads of copies as well. Make a 10minute Google study about the box and looks of the camera, its easy to spot if you know where to look for. They will ask for 3,300 but give it away for 3,000

Yes I was scared to put it outside the windscreen thatcit would come of. I then put it on my helmet but after speeds if 170-ish it really came off with the 3m sticker (luckily it was attached safely).

@roo860 you can find them everywhere but, they have loads of copies as well. Make a 10minute Google study about the box and looks of the camera, its easy to spot if you know where to look for. They will ask for 3,300 but give it away for 3,000

Cheers!!!!

This guy on eBay is selling a package with both a chest and a head mount (2 different straps) for a total of less than US$9 including shipping to Thailand. I went for one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171663207877