Thousands attend the first night of the Pattaya Music Festival 2015

Lite Beer

Thousands attend the first night of the Pattaya Music Festival 2015

music-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- It is now in its 14th year and is the longest running Music Festival in Asia, the Pattaya Music Festival, which is taking place over the weekend.

This year is a scaled-down version of previous years and consists of two sound stages situated on Pattaya Beach, in front of the Hard Rock Hotel in Central Pattaya, and a mini-stage at the location of the old pier close to the entrance of Walking Street in South Pattaya.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/176220/thousands-attend-the-first-night-of-the-pattaya-music-festival-2015/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-22

Scaled down.....a similar move as some years ago when PMF was held at Pattaya Sports Stadium at Chaiyapruk II?

Anyway, I was expecting to need at least 45 minutes from Jomtien Complex to Central.........just 10 minutes. Not even the usual traffic chaos on hand

Scaled down.....a similar move as some years ago when PMF was held at Pattaya Sports Stadium at Chaiyapruk II?

Anyway, I was expecting to need at least 45 minutes from Jomtien Complex to Central.........just 10 minutes. Not even the usual traffic chaos on hand

Likely the traffic can't get into town with the tunnel construction and police efforts.

Glad to hear you did OK, but my Mrs said the opposite, she went in Friday from outside town.

• Like 1

I enjoyed it the first couple of times too when they had ( a few ) bands who could play live well, Nouvo, Jay Jetrin even Tata Young was quite good.

Few would turn up for that rubbish if they had to pay, Tata Young's best album was in 1996

Edited by dragonfly94

I enjoyed it the first couple of times too when they had ( a few ) bands who could play live well, Nouvo, Jay Jetrin even Tata Young was quite good.

Few would turn up for that rubbish if they had to pay, Tata Young's best album was in 1996

I suppose that is a big plus about the festival, it is free.

As someone who lives here I am not sure I go along with 'do it more often'... The Beach Rd getting closed off happens aplenty, and even when open blocked by market stalls. It is good for the tourists living in a central hotel, but mostly a traffic nightmare.