Pick-up flips-over and two injured in Central Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

Pick-up flips-over and two injured in Central Pattaya Road Crash

truck-32.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday, the driver and passenger of a Mazda pick-up truck were injured after their vehicle flipped onto its side following a rear-end collision with a Bangkok Taxi on the Sukhumvit Road in Central Pattaya.

The crash occurred outside of a Siam Commercial Bank Branch, just before the start of the Central Pattaya Underpass construction site and resulted in injuries sustained to the truck driver, Khun Jugnalai aged 33 and his passenger Khun Pacharin aged 31.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/176539/pick-up-flips-over-and-two-injured-in-central-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-23

Nothing good ever happens after midnight

festival ... drinkiing ... driving ... accidents

great combo

some people are just too dumb for their own good

OK - you've got the taxi driver's version of events and you've got two people who were unable to speak at the time of the accident. I dont know how many taxis you've caught to BKK but the vast majority of my drivers have exhibited a profound wish to meet Buddha ASAP, at least from the way they drive, and one or two have been noticeably drowsy. I'm not suggesting that the taxi driver lied, but its easy to judge when we only have one side of the story - it may well be that the driver of the pickup had been drinking but lets give them the benefit of the doubt for now, shall we ? I was out till well after midnight last night and I still seem to be in one piece - all power to those who are in bed with a cup of warm cocoa at 10pm, but your idea of a good night doesnt necessarily line up with everyone in Pattaya. I wish the injured parties a speedy recovery.