How to remove my ex wife from my house

dp4868

..to be blunt...is it over or not....

...if everything was acquired before marriage, it belongs to you....otherwise, halfers.....

..if there was a settlement....then she has to move out....as to how....how would anyone have an intruder removed.....

...on a serious note...prolonging this may put you.....and your belongings at risk.....

...does it make sense to have someone who is 'bleeding you'....have access to your home....???

• Like 2

I would have thought you have a commitment by law that she is entitled to some of your funds Mate. Best to ask a lawyer on the forum to see what your commitments are.

You took her away from Hong Kong for a new life I would think she could take you to court and get some settlement from you. You should check.

If you don't move soon, we are going to read about your suicide in some sneezy hotel

in Pattaya, or from a leap out of a 16 story hotel in Bangkok. Your choice. Cut off her funds, move away

far away, like Karat, Chiang Mai, or Chang Ri. Mistake No. 1 was giving her money for her family. Once

a leech has found a host, it takes fire, and a knife to remove it. Don't get involved in any illegal activity

removing her. Find a new place to live, and don't tell her where you moved too. Just do it! Don't give the land loard

your new address.

• Like 1

I think you are joking, but in case you're not... If she was a home maker for him for 12 years, enabling him to focus on his career - and she sacrificed her potential working career for him - what's equality got to do with that?

Just curious ....do you feel she is entitled to nothing more from you after 12 years married to each other?

In this age of equality, perhaps he could be saying the same thing.

To all the bleeding hearts that the Ex-wife is entitled to something after 12 years......give her the furniture and MOVE...start anew. Clean break. Or at the least a plane ticket back to Hong Kong.

If you don't move ...you might not be here to tell us about what you actually did to resolve your problem..

Remember ...this is Thailand...She might one day start banging her head against a wall and claim you beat her ....Jail time for you.

Worse (as another poster said)...she just might stab and kill you in the night while you're asleep ...

Is it worth it to hang around for some lousy furniture (material things)?

Again I reiterate .....MOVE

Edited by beachproperty

What kinds of girls did u boys marry?

sometimes you dont know until its too latebiggrin.png

I'm on my third Thai wife now, and Hi-So or Lo-So (and/or everything in between) you never really know, except for one thing. They are all Thai.

The best bet is to find one with a good job and rich parents. Even then it's hit and miss, just like everywhere else.

I had a farang friend once who found his true Thai wife/soul mate, she was perfect. She died prematurely and suddenly. Sometimes you just can't win.

• Like 1

I'm on my third Thai wife now, and Hi-So or Lo-So (and/or everything in between) you never really know, except for one thing. They are all Thai.

The best bet is to find one with a good job and rich parents. Even then it's hit and miss, just like everywhere else.

I had a farang friend once who found his true Thai wife/soul mate, she was perfect. She died prematurely and suddenly. Sometimes you just can't win.

you must be fun on a night out!

you must be fun on a night out!
when u start searching ur 4th wife, please contact me Edited by chmeco56

So, you married a Thai lady and then she turned out to be Thai? And it sounds like you must be in the last rental house ever to be available? Go find a furnished rental somewhere… I always saw wanting to help your family as a good quality. So, you can probably disregard any advice I would give...

that's sad about your friend......life can be so unkind/cruel,but on a positive note he found his "love".some go through their entire life without finding this.

If i am not mistaken and you are divorced and she is not Thai were does her income come from. How does Thai imagrations let her stay in Thailand. Do not give her money and change locks on doors!

You cannot *win* when a woman chooses to not cooperate with you. The legal system is biased against you, ESPECIALLY when it comes to marriages, legal or common law. It doesn't matter if you are *right*, morally, or legally. You will not win. You will be adjudicated as being at fault by a judge or a jury if that is such an option in Thailand.

The longer you persist in cohabitation when you are in an adversarial relationship, you are at risk, financially, and in your personal safety.

funny-tombstone-quotes-4-225x300.jpg

You cannot *win* when a woman chooses to not cooperate with you. The legal system is biased against you, ESPECIALLY when it comes to marriages, legal or common law. It doesn't matter if you are *right*, morally, or legally. You will not win. You will be adjudicated as being at fault by a judge or a jury if that is such an option in Thailand.

The longer you persist in cohabitation when you are in an adversarial relationship, you are at risk, financially, and in your personal safety.

funny-tombstone-quotes-4-225x300.jpg

Aerosmith. So jaded.

you have answered already;

you move temporarely,

or do you want get problems by her family and friends ß

It is not worrth,

But if her famiöly is close,

you should anyway run away for a long distance;

Be aware - you are in right, but you are a farong and you are in Thailand !!