Pain in the azz

Yesterday was a pain in the azz for me (pita).
First off woke from my hard bed ohh pita.
Went bathroom constipated pita.
Run out of cigs so pita off to local shop,
sat on concrete bench pita.
Off to doc,charges me 200 baht consultation fee +200 baht for paracetamol,pita.
Drove motorbike home no skid lid so nicked 400 baht fine pita.
Got home forgot key so locksmith gets me in,in 10 seconds but wants 500 baht pita.
So my ? is why do i get a pita or am i the only 1 in thailand who is a pita,Costas your excluded from responding to this topic lol.

Some days are diamonds, some days are stones

Sometimes the hard times won't leave me alone

Sometimes a cold wind blows a chill in my bones

Some days are diamonds, some days are stones

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhhhhhh............pita.

How much I crave for a nice pita with some nice donner kebab in and lots and lots of Tzatziki.

And you are complaining about being pita.

Can't blame you........as you are British you are a serial moaner too.

Ooooooops, sorry, I'm not allowed to post on this thread.............just ignore it.

• Like 1

Some days you're the windshield....Some days you're the bug.....

Bugs don't get a second chance....looks like you just kept screwing up your day....

Sounds like a good time to quit smoking....

Am I the only one that feels that some threads are becoming more bizarre ?

Sorry to hear about all your problems- but pita must be a new low in TV abbreviations.

Its not a TV acronym its being doing the rounds for years in work emails and such...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

How much I crave for a nice pita with some nice donner kebab in and lots and lots of Tzatziki.

Ooooooops, sorry, I'm not allowed to post on this thread.............just ignore it.

Costas- how are your plans coming along for your move to sunny Pattaya- you can get some really good pitta bread here.

Don't buy the tzatziki you see in the supermarkets it's horrible- but you can get good Greek style yoghurt and make your own.

Kebabs not good- maybe a business opportunity- Costas kebabs.

Actually that's not a bad idea- am sure you would have more than a few TV customers.

We all look forward to seeing you in sin city- actually it's not as bad as the farang farmers in the back of beyond ( all a bit holier than thou) would lead you to believe .

• Like 1

I normally print your post up and eat them......on a pita bread.....bit of chilli ect. Delishio.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about all your problems- but pita must be a new low in TV abbreviations.

Its not a TV acronym its being doing the rounds for years in work emails and such...rolleyes.gif

My ex-boss and good buddy's wife was called Pia.

Yes, she was.

Oh dear- maybe I have worked and lived in an alternative universe ;never heard of that before.

Would anyone respond to a work email containg such crap. Personal maybe- but work.

Oh dear- maybe I have worked and lived in an alternative universe ;never heard of that before.

Would anyone respond to a work email containg such crap. Personal maybe- but work.

Maybe you are living in an alternative universe

plenty of folk on here who are on another planet most of the time

another planet/universe...same same..thumbsup.gif

just because you have never heard it before doesn't make it not true

and yes seen in work and personal emails ...wink.png

No just working in a professional environment- where standards of English language and communication are ultimately important

No just working in a professional environment- where standards of English language and communication are ultimately important

Now now Peter, lets not start "I have worked in a more professional environment than you"

p*ssing match as the result will be you get all hysterical

suffice to say I do work in the the environment you have so described and have seen said acronym used in both business and personal correspondence, plus a few you will have certainly never heard of.

The reason is very simple, a lot of MNC's and big business "scan" business emails looking for "keywords" in their employee's mails (yes big brother watches you) and swear words are some of those keywords looked for, so writing someone is a Pain In The Arse, may result in you getting a snotgram from IT about violating a companies IT polices..

therefore PITA is used instead to get around this thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Now now Peter, lets not start "I have worked in a more professional environment than you"

p*ssing match as the result will be you get all hysterical

suffice to say I do work in the the environment you have so described and have seen said acronym used in both business and personal correspondence, plus a few you will have certainly never heard of.

The reason is very simple, a lot of MNC's and big business "scan" business emails looking for "keywords" in their employee's mails (yes big brother watches you) and swear words are some of those keywords looked for, so writing someone is a Pain In The Arse, may result in you getting a snotgram from IT about violating a companies IT polices..

therefore PITA is used instead to get around this thumbsup.gif

Soutpeel -I can totally see where you are coming from- and maybe have not worked in the same commercial environment - more academia -and things have moved on a bit

Let's face it- I still think cos is a type of lettuce.

So have a good evening, I will be out soon taking dog for his walk.

So apologies- TV can clear up a few misunderstands .

Peter

I've just filled my bag goof.gif[/quote

Oh well - as long as you have your carer to empty it.

I post many bitchy comments, and actually thought Soutpeel had a valid point - and was civilised and pleasant- sometimes a bit of a rarity on this fabulous forum.

I'm not going to pop over and wipe your arse- leave that to your carer- I hope you pay him well for all the extracurricular services .