"Knows how to look pretty" as important skill for a teacher

As my luck would have it, I shaved this morning! wub.png I will send them my cv, too! w00t.gif No, seriously, I will send them my cv!

Just bought my new outfit for the job, sent my CV and will have an interview today.

Love it!! Now as long as you have nothing lower scale than an "tenor' voice, you could be a shoo-in!!

Talking about words and expressions,

When I first came here my Thai family continually used the words ...she looks sexy....ummm, I thought do they mean that.

Anyhow after a year or so I said to them do you really mean sexy or do u mean good looking or nice dress etc.

They were appalled when they finally worked out what looking sexy meant.

Yes they meant to say looks nice or similar.

It took you such a long time to find out that SEXY ACTUALLY MEANS SEXY? Not a nice dress.C'Mon.

Your last sentence is very intelligent. Don't you think that "looks nice, beautiful, etc...is actually sexy, referring to a good looking girl?

I actually agree with this type of advertising

1) specific. Not wasting time applying for jobs with vague descriptions (politically correct) where the employer knows exactly what he/she wants

2) I did better at subjects at school when my teachers were young and pretty acne cheerful. Boys respond better to them than to some old fat woman with a short temper because her husband left her for a younger more beautiful woman.

Some people don't like this but it is a reality.

Hear hear!

I wouldn't go to the USA if you paid me.

The old bags who can't get a job need to accept this.

Leave your PC crap in Kansas.

This is a country I love - ok there is a different culture to the West, 3 military coups since I started work here but hey ho it is what it is.

• Like 1

For a Filipino, 21,000 isn't too bad. I know a few schools who pay 14 - 17 K starting.

If you have been here long enough, you remember advertising for positions with major cinema chains specifying light skin tones only

A friend's father was a principal out here. He paid Filipinos 20k. He also paid farang 20k.

People took the jobs. He helped me find a decent paying job :) granted I was always willing to fill in as needed, but for a decent hourly rate as a substitute. If the EP head teacher needed me for a random hour to cover a meeting I would do that for free. Dinner at the principal's house were common so...

Edited by jdinasia

the only thing i have learned is that you are for all intensive purposes illiterate and you and many of other morons on the 'interwebs' are perpetuating the misspelling of the word heifer out of pure ignorance.

I actually agree with this type of advertising

1) specific. Not wasting time applying for jobs with vague descriptions (politically correct) where the employer knows exactly what he/she wants

2) I did better at subjects at school when my teachers were young and pretty acne cheerful. Boys respond better to them than to some old fat woman with a short temper because her husband left her for a younger more beautiful woman.

Some people don't like this but it is a reality.

A sexist ad seeking race specific employees is agreeable to you? We should just try to live with that and adapt, instead of trying to fight it? Your false description, of young and pretty women being cheerful and old and fat women being the opposite, isn't that much better than the job post itself.

• Like 1