Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On my 10th working day of just showing the TM47 details and pending status continues to be pending!

Phoned the office once already and told it can be anything form a week to two weeks for approval and not yet time to talk to an officer.

Can anyone tell me if this 90 Reporting site has been down? I have been trying for the past few hours and keep getting a message "This page can't be displayed" Using "https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online", first with IE, then tried Chrome and FF with same result.

Just tried Chrome using IE tab and get this, "Navigation to the webpage was canceled"

The extranet appears to be down since the other sites on it also failed when I tried them.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me if this 90 Reporting site has been down? I have been trying for the past few hours and keep getting a message "This page can't be displayed" Using "https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online", first with IE, then tried Chrome and FF with same result.

Just tried Chrome using IE tab and get this, "Navigation to the webpage was canceled"

The extranet appears to be down since the other sites on it also failed when I tried them.

OK thanks. I will keep trying and hope they are back up before too long.

On my 10th working day of just showing the TM47 details and pending status continues to be pending!

Phoned the office once already and told it can be anything form a week to two weeks for approval and not yet time to talk to an officer.

got my approval in 2 hours :-)

wonder why so much difference from one person to the next?

Off topic but;

did a 30 day extension for my Khmer gf yesterday at Patong, no mention of the new form

no access for me today.....

It is still down. Tried earlier and just now.

Does this happen often and when it does, how long do they normally take to get it running again? The clock is ticking on my 90 day report window.

Does this happen often and when it does, how long do they normally take to get it running again? The clock is ticking on my 90 day report window.

Until the last few months it was seldom down. But that has now changed.

Hard to predict how long it will be down. Last month is was down for 4 or 5 days over the long holiday.

Until the last few months it was seldom down. But that has now changed.

Hard to predict how long it will be down. Last month is was down for 4 or 5 days over the long holiday.

Hmm, I wonder if they actively monitor the site to even know when it is down. Any idea how to report it to them? I tried clicking on the "contact us" link on the immigration home page as well as the 90 day report page but nothing happens.

It is not just the 90 day reporting site that is down. The extranet is down. I checked two other sites that are on it and they are also down.

I certain they are aware it is down. One of the sites that is down is the one for hotels to do their reporting.

Was at my local immigration this afternoon to do a ninety day report that had been pending for 2 weeks online.

They were aware of the online system still being down but all very relaxed and unconcerned about it in true Thai style.

Was at my local immigration this afternoon to do a ninety day report that had been pending for 2 weeks online.

They were aware of the online system still being down but all very relaxed and unconcerned about it in true Thai style.

Great facepalm.gif I hope this doesn't drag out past my online reporting window causing me to go through the in-person reporting routine and associated return taxi fare. I am sure happy my online banking and stock broker sites take the concept of up-time more seriously! Thanks for the feedback.

Great facepalm.gif I hope this doesn't drag out past my online reporting window causing me to go through the in-person reporting routine and associated return taxi fare. I am sure happy my online banking and stock broker sites take the concept of up-time more seriously! Thanks for the feedback.

An update: It finally came back up about 11:00 pm this evening and I managed to get it submitted with a "pending" status. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

• Like 1

Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 23:52, said:Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 23:52, said:
Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 18:01, said:Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 18:01, said:
sapson, on 10 Jun 2016 - 17:31, said:sapson, on 10 Jun 2016 - 17:31, said:

An update: It finally came back up about 11:00 pm this evening and I managed to get it submitted with a "pending" status. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Yes fingers crossed ,because even though I did mine in person on Friday, the online system now back up, has it today still pending 16 days from the first application!

Edited by sapson

Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 23:52, said:Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 23:52, said:
Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 18:01, said:Canuck50, on 10 Jun 2016 - 18:01, said:
sapson, on 10 Jun 2016 - 17:31, said:sapson, on 10 Jun 2016 - 17:31, said:

Yes fingers crossed ,because even though I did mine in person on Friday, the online system now back up, has it today still pending 16 days from the first application!

If you did your report on Friday in person I believe you should delete the pending online report. It might cause problems in the future trying to do it online next time.

Just tried to do my 4th online report today several times, and whilst the first page could be completed (even with autofill from previous applications) after "verified" I received the "Please report to your nearest Imm office", so I have abandoned the process and will send by mail in, (to Chaengwattana). Obviously recently reported glitches are still unresolved.

Do not use 'Auto Fill'.

You must use make selections from the drop down boxes (where applicable) for the system to recognise it.

Having read of many failed attempts on TV and from local expats to do reports online, I'm convinced that many of the problems are self inflicted operator errors. Not firstly reading the instructions clearly, using the wrong browser, or not using the drop down boxes in the relevant sections.

Only yesterday, I once again successfully completed an online TM47 form for a local expat who said the system didn't work.

No problems entering, or the system accepting his details and he is now in the pending status.

A few days ago I also successfully completed the very first online report for another expat who previously could not use the system because he last entered Thailand 7 years ago. 3 months ago he crossed the Lao border and completed a new TM6 arrival/departure card.

His first report was accepted without any issues..........that's a 'Heads Up' for Joe.

I use IE, Windows 8.1 for 90 day online reports. Never failed.

• Like 1

Having read of many failed attempts on TV and from local expats to do reports online, I'm convinced that many of the problems are self inflicted operator errors.

My impression too.

More than half of the problems described are technical issues.

It's indeed some challenge starting with the suspicious security certificate, the need to use IE (or a compatibility plugin) and the need to select entries from a drop down list/menu (no free text entry).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Has online 90 day report been working for Jomtien reports lately?

What time of the day does it work best? ( Perhaps noon time? When immigration has lunch break ).

Is it better to leave empty Given name, Middle name and Flight number or fill them in?

And how about scandinavian characters? Should I write O with umlaut as OE or just O? ( I tried both combinations and I got the popup which asks to contact local immigration.

The form page opened and I fill in information and used drop down selection ( nationality and date of entry ). But I get the "go to local immigration" pop up.

Do not use 'Auto Fill'.

You must use make selections from the drop down boxes (where applicable) for the system to recognise it.

Having read of many failed attempts on TV and from local expats to do reports online, I'm convinced that many of the problems are self inflicted operator errors. Not firstly reading the instructions clearly, using the wrong browser, or not using the drop down boxes in the relevant sections.

Only yesterday, I once again successfully completed an online TM47 form for a local expat who said the system didn't work.

No problems entering, or the system accepting his details and he is now in the pending status.

A few days ago I also successfully completed the very first online report for another expat who previously could not use the system because he last entered Thailand 7 years ago. 3 months ago he crossed the Lao border and completed a new TM6 arrival/departure card.

His first report was accepted without any issues..........that's a 'Heads Up' for Joe.

I use IE, Windows 8.1 for 90 day online reports. Never failed.

Having read of many failed attempts on TV and from local expats to do reports online, I'm convinced that many of the problems are self inflicted operator errors.

My impression too.

More than half of the problems described are technical issues.

It's indeed some challenge starting with the suspicious security certificate, the need to use IE (or a compatibility plugin) and the need to select entries from a drop down list/menu (no free text entry).

To be absolutely clear - I used "autofill" and I tried without it too, on another computer without autofill.

I have had 4 successful attempts in the last few months since the online reporting was introduced, including spending a great deal of time redoing when the system was performing slowly.

I am merely reporting that after spending more than two hours in a number of ways at trying to complete yesterday, the system did not work for me.

I tried Google Chrome extranet, IE, Firefox.

But thanks for your comments which I'm sure you didn't intend to be so derogatory, and I am delighted you have always had success.

Edited by samtam

I've been successful with on-line reporting 3 times out of 4 attempts. The first two, were after I'd just returned to T/L after a short break last year. The next attempt was unsuccessful, but since it was due a couple of weeks before my Retirement extension was needed it was not a big deal. I had to resubmit my TM30 at that time (previously completed 4 years ago, but for the same address), so perhaps this was why the on-line submission failed. Since then my last on-line report worked OK (although the web-site had been down for a few days at the start of my "window").

Could it be that for those of you having problems now after previous successes, you need to resubmit your TM30?

Just tried submitting...like some others, I get past the first page (which includes the Verify CAPTCHA), 'Please report to local office.' I've used the online reporting successfully a few times before and am very experienced with the sensitivities of the (extremely poor) interface. As others have guessed, I think either the site is down or doesn't have enough bandwidth or robustness to keep up with user demand. Steaming pile of shirt.

• Like 2

Is the 90-day online reporting system still down?

After I type in my information (requiring the patience of Job...) and click "Submit" it returns to the previous screen:

post-33251-0-78416400-1466160973_thumb.g

Is that normal? I was expecting some message saying it was accepted or rejected, like "Please report to local office."

Just tried it and got the contact your local office message I always get. Clicked OK and it went back to the page like it always does.

What browser are you using? If the info is difficult to enter you may not be using the correct browser.

I use IE tab on Chrome and the auto complete helps me fill in the info. Took about 30 seconds to complete the required info including the captcha.

I used Opera 12, Opera 36, Vivaldi, Comodo Dragon and Internet Explorer. Oh, well. Apparently the system is still down if you got the message to contact your local message?