Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

11 minutes ago, Nayet said:

Landed on a blank page after filling out name & passport number etc. Never received a reference number, now left wondering if I will screw my report up if I try starting over.

You can try again.

The blank page indicates that you have a pop up blocker that is blocking a message to contact your local office. Try disabling any pop up blocker that is active.

When you fill out page 1 again be sure that you have not made any mistakes when completing the required fields. Be sure you use the drop down menu for your nationality. I suggest you only complete the required fields marked with a *.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can try again.

The blank page indicates that you have a pop up blocker that is blocking a message to contact your local office. Try disabling any pop up blocker that is active.

When you fill out page 1 again be sure that you have not made any mistakes when completing the required fields. Be sure you use the drop down menu for your nationality. I suggest you only complete the required fields marked with a *.

Thanks a lot, Ubonjoe. I will try again later.

17 minutes ago, Nayet said:

Thanks a lot, Ubonjoe. I will try again later.

Okay, disabled the popup blocker and received a message saying "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." 

I will try again tomorrow / next week but have little hope it will work.

11 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

Once u get that response,,doubtful it will ever go thru. Its telling you, for whatever reason, to report in person.

Basicly the message means his record was not found. I often occurs because the required info was not correct. Or an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since the last entry.

On 2/23/2018 at 9:26 AM, ubonjoe said:

Basicly the message means his record was not found. I often occurs because the required info was not correct. Or an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since the last entry.

i just did my first online report....(windows XP,  popup blocker disabled)

13 days prior to report date.  did first 90-day report in person in december.

had trouble at first, trying to enter "united states" or "usa" or

some combination.  entered the capcha code and directed to

a blank page......paged back and tried again, eventually found

"american", and was then presented with this message:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." 

not an error message, at least not in my case.  there was an "OK" button

in the bottom right corner.  pressed OK to continue to the next step.

was accepted, got a transaction number, printed off a pending

report.

went back to the online system to check status.

using reference number, file was found with

status listed as "pending."  was also able to

locate file searching on passport number.

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Thanks 1

Happy to see that 90d online reporting is working again. Had issues last year and needed to go to the office, but since I returned from abroad in December 17 (and have new TM6 of course), my info seems to be put into the system correctly. 

Also very happy to see that they have solved the certificate issues with their webpage and you can enter your data on really encrypted links.

Have Windows 10 and am using the IE 10 browser that is delivered as app within Windows 10

90-day is working, but still have certificate problems.

get the big red warning (mozilla/firefox)

report due mar 07

application sat feb 24  9:30 pm

approved mon feb 26

next appointment    may 28

print works, but have to disable popup blocker

for extranet.immigration.go.th

10 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

Im 2 days past my 90 day report date so still have 5 days grace. Is it worth applying on line or did I miss the window?

You have a window of 15 to 7 days before the report date to do a online report.

You will have to do it in person.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2018 at 7:12 PM, Nayet said:

Okay, disabled the popup blocker and received a message saying "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." 

I will try again tomorrow / next week but have little hope it will work.

Same here. Was kind of sure it would not work :)

Did the first previous 90 at immigration, so i was hoping to do it online this time...

NOT WORKING. Same message. No mistake (hard to make any here).

So i have to spend hours again at immigration... Hmm...

submit-b.JPG.3ba6aa43af4797d9973bf27ce3bb737a.JPGthat is NOT an error message.

just their idea of a public service announcement.

bottom right corner of the message box.  press "OK"

and you'll be sent to the next page.

i just tried it putting random stuff in the first page.

got the message, pressed OK, went to second page

with the random stuff populated into the data fields.

so there is no database check at that point.

submit-a.JPG

Edited by ChouDoufu

10 hours ago, Sambotte said:

NOT WORKING...

CHROME OR FIREFOX. MAC OS.

Do you mean getting the message to contact your local office?

This has been discussed many times before. If you enter the wrong info in any of the required fields marked with a you will get the message. Leaving all the others blank is suggested.

If you have an entry to the country prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry you will always get the message (both of them in my case).

Failure to use the drop down menu for nationality is a common error that causes it.

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

if you enter the wrong info in any of the required fields marked with a you will get the message.

And also, if you enter the correct infos, you can get the message.

If you have an entry to the country prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry you will always get the message (both of them in my case).

None of them in my case, all necessary infos correctly entered (confirmed at the immigration), still the same error, but it worked ~two years before.

Edited by roban
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you mean getting the message to contact your local office?

This has been discussed many times before. If you enter the wrong info in any of the required fields marked with a you will get the message. Leaving all the others blank is suggested.

Failure to use the drop down menu for nationality is a common error that causes it.

Yes. And then back to the first same page.

Really hard to enter wrong info :) Have checked and rechecked, not the point.

Enter in 2017. Same passeport as used to do my first 90 days report at immigration 2 month and half ago.

Nationality French from the menu.

Window : 12 days before due date.

Only thing i can figure is i first forgot to desable my VPN. I tried after without it, same same...

17 minutes ago, Sambotte said:

It is possible that there was an error of some kind done the last time you entered the country. The info in the database is from entries to the country.

22 minutes ago, Sambotte said:

Really hard to enter wrong info :) Have checked and rechecked, not the point.

Enter in 2017. Same passeport as used to do my first 90 days report at immigration 2 month and half ago.

Nationality French from the menu.

Window : 12 days before due date.

Only thing i can figure is i first forgot to desable my VPN. I tried after without it, same same...

The only real variables are the dates 

Make sure your report date window is correct

Make sure you are entering your permission to stay date correctly - it is the date your extension expires not the date your 90 day report is due 

Can anyone else view the site? I'm getting this error message:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

7 minutes ago, blackcab said:

Can anyone else view the site? I'm getting this error message:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

It was working fine yesterday.

They've probably not started things up yet; too early!!