Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Just now, rossd said:

What are the consequences of missing your 90 day report for a period of 3/4 months? would it simply be 3/4 X THB2,000 or is there something more in store for me? 

The normal fine is 2000 baht no matter how late you are doing the report. The max fine is 5000 baht.

Hi is the website down again?I tried since morning but get error message "

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

18 hours ago, RSD1 said:

QUESTION: Does anyone perhaps please know the telephone number to call to check on the status of your 90 day online submission? I submitted my 90 day report online on July 3rd and, as everyone knows, the site has been down since July 4th. So like many people who submitted recently, I can't check the status of my July 3rd submission online. I believe though a phone number to call might be provided when your online submission is accepted by the site, but I didn't jot the number down at the time if there was one provided. I have the two following phone numbers for immigration in Bangkok, but I don't believe either of them are for the 90 day reporting. If anyone has any other useful phone numbers I would appreciate it. Many thanks.

02-141-9889 - Main Immigration Department - Chaeng Wattana
02-209-1100 - 1 Stop Service Center - Chamchuri Square Building

the problem is that the system is likely down for them as well so if you just manage to do the process online and shortly after their system crashes out then I think it is safe to assume that your online report will never be seen or completed, so best now to go and do it in the office

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Hi is the website down again?I tried since morning but get error message "

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

Since July 4th.

Boring - my online application is still "Pending" (not that I can get into the site)....

That means a journey to Immigration before the deadline expires.

Could someone remind me what the post-deadline grace period is?  Have a hunch it's 5 days, but would like to be sure.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, yang123 said:

Boring - my online application is still "Pending" (not that I can get into the site)....

That means a journey to Immigration before the deadline expires.

Could someone remind me what the post-deadline grace period is?  Have a hunch it's 5 days, but would like to be sure.

Thanks.

7 days after  including the date the report was due in the count.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, smedly said:

the problem is that the system is likely down for them as well so if you just manage to do the process online and shortly after their system crashes out then I think it is safe to assume that your online report will never be seen or completed, so best now to go and do it in the office

Thanks. Unfortunately I believe you are probably right. That makes logical sense.

Update on 90 days online submissions: the lady at the desk at Chaeng Wattana on 12th July giggled when I told her the online version wasn't working and said "I know as much as you do... sorry.... ".

There were 543 people waiting on 12th July (a Wednesday). A 4 hour wait. I have turned up at the same time in the past where there were only 2 or 3 people waiting.

Edited by Gaccha
adding info
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Gaccha said:

There were 543 people waiting on 12th July (a Wednesday). A 4 hour wait. I have turned up at the same time in the past where there were only 2 or 3 people waiting.

A good reason to justify their staffing levels, or to increase them.

On 7/14/2017 at 0:39 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Why in the world would anyone wait 4 hours at CW to do an in-person 90-day report when CW/BKK readily accepts mailed in 90-day reports????

I go there.  Leave house at 06:00.  Arrive ~07:00.  Read book while waiting for 08:30 open.  Usually I am within the first 5 people to be serviced by immigration officials.  Done by 09:15 at the latest.  Back home at ~10:15.  It isn't that big of a deal, especially if you're filled out your papers ahead of time.  You only have to visit when you've been in country for 90 consecutive days.  Every re-entry after a trip outside Thailand resets the day count.  

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:53 PM, Ramen087 said:

I go there.  Leave house at 06:00.  Arrive ~07:00.  Read book while waiting for 08:30 open.  Usually I am within the first 5 people to be serviced by immigration officials.  Done by 09:15 at the latest.  Back home at ~10:15.  It isn't that big of a deal

I get up at 8am, walk 3 minutes to the local Post Office and back home before 9am. Seems like I got a better deal!

7 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Site is back up and running as I type this. How long it will stay up is anybody's guess.

My 15 days period prior to due date starts tomorrow, will give it a try and share the result. Last time in April I could submit the form and it remained pending 3 days before the site went down again, so couldn't check if it was approved, and had to make a visit to the office, s it was too late for mail. Today, I see that my previous form had indeed been approved.

1 hour ago, yang123 said:

Up and running yes, but it appears to have lost track of notifications submitted before the crash: mine - dated 7 July - is still shown as 'Pending'.

That would be because you local office could not update it as approved since they could not access the site.

My 90 report is due next month. Before the on-line reporting went off line I was able to do my 90 day reporting successfully several times.

Thereafter went in person to report.

In March this year I changed my address and advised Immigration (Pattaya) of my new address.

Does anyone know of or have experience of on-line reporting  being successfully achieved after a change of address?

Thank-you.

3 minutes ago, zombie nights said:

My 90 report is due next month. Before the on-line reporting went off line I was able to do my 90 day reporting successfully several times.

Thereafter went in person to report.

In March this year I changed my address and advised Immigration (Pattaya) of my new address.

Does anyone know of or have experience of on-line reporting  being successfully achieved after a change of address?

Thank-you.

A change of address will not affect you doing online reporting. The system does not store your previous address.

Tried the online application this morning, but could not proceed to the second page. After I entered the CAPTCHA password and pressed the submit button the page went blank. Tried a few times, and eventually went off to the post office. Hope it will work fine in 3 months.

Edited by Myshkin

10 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Tried the online application this morning, but could not proceed to the second page. After I entered the CAPTCHA password and pressed the submit button the page went blank. Tried a few times, and eventually went off to the post office. Hope it will work fine in 3 months.

You may have something blocking a popup message telling you to contact your local immigration office. That has happened to others.

I would like somebody else to try to open the site and entering all the required info to see what happens. Shortcut to bypass the accept terms page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

I just tried 3 times using IE Tab on Chrome and got this notice instead of the popup to contact your local office page I expected to get.

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that this program was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.