Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure what the problem could be since you say nothing is happening.

Some people have had it go to a blank page because a popup blocker is preventing a message from coming up.

Even if you didn't do the captcha it should of given you a message that you forgot it (mentioned it because you didn't).

Yeah, the captcha works and showed as "verified" or something along those lines. No idea why it doesn´t load the second page after clicking on "submit". Would have loved to do it online but so be it... mai bpen rai....

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The one you get after it is approved (next appointment) has the reporting date on it.

The one you get after submitting the application does not have the date since it has not been approved yet.

With the greatest respect, my pdf approval notice has no next appointment date on it.  

26 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

With the greatest respect, my pdf approval notice has no next appointment date on it.  

On the bottom of the online approved page you should have 2 printing box options:

1) Application (PRINT)

2) The next Appointment (PRINT)

If you don't have a date in option 2 then you indeed have a problem. Good luck!

1 hour ago, DUS said:

It´s always from the day you do the report (whether you do the report online or in person), I was told.

Not always. It can vary when doing it in person depending on the IO/office. They should give us 90 days starting on day 91 when reporting early, but more often than not it's from the report date.

1 minute ago, elviajero said:

Not always. It can vary when doing it in person depending on the IO/office. They should give us 90 days starting on day 91 when reporting early, but more often than not it's from the report date.

They can only give you 90 days from the last time you reported, whether you are early or late.

If doing it online, it will always be less than 90 days due to the window they allow you to report this way.

Alternatively, you can get 97 day reporting every time if you do it in person; also because of the window they allow.

I believe you are confusing 90 day reporting with yearly extension. The extension is always from the date of expiry, no matter how many days you do it early.

16 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

On the bottom of the online approved page you should have 2 printing box options:

1) Application (PRINT)

2) The next Appointment (PRINT)

If you don't have a date in option 2 then you indeed have a problem. Good luck!

Ahhhh thank you.  I will take greater care next time I report to get all the print options.

Thank you again.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I believe you are confusing 90 day reporting with yearly extension. The extension is always from the date of expiry, no matter how many days you do it early.

I'm not confusing anything. A 90 day report does not become due until midnight on day 90, therefore, when reporting early they should apply the same principle they do with extension renewals and not require another 90 day report until 90 days after the last one was due. I believe the main reason they issue a new report date 90 days from the date you report is so they don't have to work out dates and have to change their stamp date. The law requires us to report every 90 days, not every 87 etc. They are allowing us to report early, but that doesn't change the law.

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Ahhhh thank you.  I will take greater care next time I report to get all the print options.

Thank you again.

I think you can still access and print the document. My TM47 was approved on Oct 18 and I just checked it is still available to print the application approval and the next appointment form. I don't know how long the file remains accessible though. Just by curiosity I tried an older approval from April 2017, and I could still access the online approval page, but could not download the printed forms.

9 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

I think you can still access and print the document. My TM47 was approved on Oct 18 and I just checked it is still available to print the application approval and the next appointment form. I don't know how long the file remains accessible though. Just by curiosity I tried an older approval from April 2017, and I could still access the online approval page, but could not download the printed forms.

Good info, thank you.

Just did my first online 90-day report at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do, 13 days  before my due date from here in Bangkok. Got caught out by a couple of things:

1. Firstly on Step 1 I typed in "BRITISH", instead of choosing my nationality from the pop-up menu. This meant that when I first clicked "Submit", I got nothing but a blank white page (no error message).
  2. After that, and not knowing the cause, I tried FireFox 57.0. It wouldn't even let me fill out the boxes on the first page. So back to Internet Explorer 11...
  3. Next time around, being careful to choose everything I could (nationality, dates etc.) from the pop-up menus, rather than typing in, I spent too long on Step 2 pondering whether to check the box that says "Select Service - Special One Stop Services (Special Service , Special laws)". Eventually decided not to check it, as I'm a normal retired bloke, but it had apparently timed-out and the Step 3 screen showed only dashes and no information.

3rd time around it worked, and then I checked back about 30 minutes later and it had already been approved. Printed out my approved application from the pop-up in Internet Explorer. When I then tried to also print out my Receipt of Notification (with date of next reporting) I just got a blank white pop-up in Internet Explorer. So I had to go around and "check the status of my application" again and then it worked.

On 11/29/2017 at 2:22 PM, DUS said:

It´s always from the day you do the report (whether you do the report online or in person), I was told.

I reported in person one day after the report was due. The next date for my report is 90 days from the due date. I am not saying that that is the norm, just what happened to me.

On 11/29/2017 at 4:07 PM, KarenBravo said:

They can only give you 90 days from the last time you reported, whether you are early or late.

If doing it online, it will always be less than 90 days due to the window they allow you to report this way.

Alternatively, you can get 97 day reporting every time if you do it in person; also because of the window they allow.

Years ago when doing the 90 days reporting in person, I am not sure but I think they were adding 90 days to the reporting due date, then it stopped and they just added 90 days from the day you were doing the reporting so everybody coming on that day had the same next reporting due date. When the reporting on line became available, it worked for me but the next due date for reporting was of course from the day they processed your application, adding 90 days to the previous due date would be an impossible task for the person checking your application. When the site was down, I did it 3 times by mail with success and again the next reporting date was from the day your application was processed. When the report is done by mail (I do it at Chaeng Wattana) they send you back your photos copies, a new blank form for the next reporting and of course the receipt for the next reporting date. Sending by EMS will cost you less than 50 Baht plus a 10 Baht stamp, dead cheap.

When you do your extension of stay early (can be 45 days at Chaeng Wattana) the immigration officer just add one year to the expiry date, not too challenging effort for them compare with adding manually 90 days to a specific date when, you know, some months have 30 days and other 31, and , I was told, February has sometimes 28 days or 29 days. They could have a software doing this for them, may-be in the 22nd century.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pomozki said:

there are so many replies and dufferent answers. can someone give me a definitive answer here. is the online reporting working and does it matter which region you're in (I'm in Bangkok) and which browser is best. would be much appreciated, many thanks

The online reporting site does work. It does not matter where you are living.

Several reports of Bangkok immigration processing the reports a short time after the online application is done.

You need to use Internet Explorer or a browser with an extension or add on to emulate it.

On Apple Safari you can set up a user agent for Internet Explorer.

• Like 1

Question: when I used a friend‘s computer running Windows I filled out the first page with my passport number etc and then clicked on “submit”. It then came up with a message along the lines of please contact your local immigration office.

So, does that mean online submission will never work for me or could this be a one-off? 

31 minutes ago, pomozki said:

there are so many replies and dufferent answers. can someone give me a definitive answer here. is the online reporting working and does it matter which region you're in (I'm in Bangkok) and which browser is best. would be much appreciated, many thanks

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If you live in Surin province it doesn't work (or the IOs in Surin Immigration won't do it). Buriram province is apparently the same.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DUS said:

Question: when I used a friend‘s computer running Windows I filled out the first page with my passport number etc and then clicked on “submit”. It then came up with a message along the lines of please contact your local immigration office.

So, does that mean online submission will never work for me or could this be a one-off? 

That message means your record could not be found. Many people get it because of a incorrect entry in one of the  required fields. The most common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Also it helps to only enter the info for the required fields that have a beside them.

Another reason is an entry to the country prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry.

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If you live in Surin province it doesn't work (or the IOs in Surin Immigration won't do it). Buriram province is apparently the same.

That is another case of a immigration office not processing the online reports not a problem with the online reporting system. Most of the offices not processing the reports will not accept mailed in reports either.

Several reports of Bangkok immigration processing the reports a short time after the online application is done.
You need to use Internet Explorer or a browser with an extension or add on to emulate it.

thanks heaps for helpful reply!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I asked about this in Chomtien IO inJune and was informed the service was not available.  But as they processed me so quickly and the place is near i am not too concerned so this is just for information purposes only. 

13 minutes ago, The manic said:

I asked about this in Chomtien IO inJune and was informed the service was not available.

The site was down in June. They brought it back up in July after a long outage for security reasons.

On 5.12.2017 at 10:11 AM, ubonjoe said:

That message means your record could not be found. Many people get it because of a incorrect entry in one of the  required fields. The most common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Also it helps to only enter the info for the required fields that have a beside them.

Another reason is an entry to the country prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry.

Thanks!

Well, I used the drop down menu for both the nationality as well as the date and only entered the info for the fields with the * but still got that message. Well, I will have the next 90 days report done at CW next week and will try again online in 3 months. 

On 05/12/2017 at 9:57 AM, DUS said:

It could be a one-off but if you did fill out all the info correctly (using drop-down boxes where appropriate) it's likely to persist. In my experience it means there's probably a problem with a mismatch between what you're typing and what's in the system. Possibly your record doesn't exist or possibly they have entered some of your data incorrectly but it doesn't mean it will never work. 

I was unable to use the online reporting system for nearly a year. I then left Thailand and returned. After my return, I was able to use the online system. I'm assuming that after they updated my records with my new entry data and I started putting the same updated info, the data now matched and so that's why it worked.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

Did my 90-day online on 3rd December. Checked today to see that it was approved.

That's the good news, however, I can't seem to print out the next appointment attachment.

I've got the approved screen but whenever I try to print the next appointment it just opens up the following:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

• The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

Any ideas as how to get the printout attachment for next appointment?

20 hours ago, Bri19000 said:

Did my 90-day online on 3rd December. Checked today to see that it was approved.

That's the good news, however, I can't seem to print out the next appointment attachment.

I've got the approved screen but whenever I try to print the next appointment it just opens up the following:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

• The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

Any ideas as how to get the printout attachment for next appointment?

I submitted my online report 11 December.  I checked on 13 December and it was approved.  I printed the application but I could not open the Next Report Date page.  Now I cannot open either page.