Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

15 hours ago, Agusts said:

But how about this, from "Check my application" menu, anyone with your passport number, date of birth and nationality can see all your applications and open them, see your email, phone number and home address etc.... !?!?!? It is a bit concerning, I wish they just allowed using reference number. Is there anyway to delete it or make it inaccessible... !?

13 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Is this making you sleepless? Don't worry so much about 90 days reports. There must be other stuff that's more important in the world and probably more scary. 

I think this is a very valid concern made by @Agusts

Indeed, anybody that has a copy of your passport-ID page (which contains the passport-number, and obviously also your date of birth and nationality) will be able to access your information on the 90-day reporting website.

The relevant info that can be accessed is of course limited to the address of the place where you are staying, but from a privacy point of view this would be an absolute NO in Europe.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

I think this is a very valid concern made by @Agusts

Indeed, anybody that has a copy of your passport-ID page (which contains the passport-number, and obviously also your date of birth and nationality) will be able to access your information on the 90-day reporting website.

The relevant info that can be accessed is of course limited to the address of the place where you are staying, but from a privacy point of view this would be an absolute NO in Europe.

A few years ago it was common at my IO to get receipts for 90 days, TM 30 etc which were printed on the back of “ scrap “ paper. A couple of times I had passport photos of other foreigners on the back of my receipts stapled in my passport !!

Identity theft ?? Nooo !! This is Thailand ????

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Is this making you sleepless? Don't worry so much about 90 days reports. There must be other stuff that's more important in the world and probably more scary. 

Oh, yes, so many other stuff, but they don't publish my address and personal data on the web for all to see, and forever...! 

How complex do you think it would be for IO to email the approved doc and then delete the records from the website after all is done... never happens... that would be too logical...!

28 minutes ago, Agusts said:

Oh, yes, so many other stuff, but they don't publish my address and personal data on the web for all to see, and forever...! 

How complex do you think it would be for IO to email the approved doc and then delete the records from the website after all is done... never happens... that would be too logical...!

Or even simpler... just disable that non-privacy proof Passport-number entry option, because there are 2 options to access the data and you can then still use the reference-number your local Immigration office e-mailed you to inform you about approval of your application.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

A few years ago it was common at my IO to get receipts for 90 days, TM 30 etc which were printed on the back of “ scrap “ paper. A couple of times I had passport photos of other foreigners on the back of my receipts stapled in my passport !!

Identity theft ?? Nooo !! This is Thailand ????

Still is. My 90d receipt is printed on somebody else's TM form.

Thais are utterly careless about their identity documents and think nothing of it. Beware of DHL passport snatchers, too.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Mobile app seems to be up and running, after having been down for weeks/months.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Tried and it still shows my old passport number, after two 90d reports. Looks like they got secondary databases out of sync. Great. Means I'll have to go in person until somebody finally runs a sync.

7 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Tried and it still shows my old passport number, after two 90d reports. Looks like they got secondary databases out of sync. Great. Means I'll have to go in person until somebody finally runs a sync.

Just did it online with the Android Chrome browser 1 hour ago. Didn't work many years since I have a new passport and never left the country. BUT 90 days ago and today it suddenly worked. It looks as if they finally fixed this problem. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oldie said:

Just did it online with the Android Chrome browser 1 hour ago. Didn't work many years since I have a new passport and never left the country. BUT 90 days ago and today it suddenly worked. It looks as if they finally fixed this problem. 

Mine is probably different. I entered with the new passport in December. Since then neither the app or website have worked. Trying to check for status from the website using my new passport gives no data at all. It's out of sync, I have a 90d receipt stapled in my new passport, does not exist in the website database.

5 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Mine is probably different. I entered with the new passport in December. Since then neither the app or website have worked. Trying to check for status from the website using my new passport gives no data at all. It's out of sync, I have a 90d receipt stapled in my new passport, does not exist in the website database.

As far as I know you have to do it the first time at the immigration if you have a new passport from your embassy here in Thailand. Before it didn't even work then.

Just looked. My new passport was issued 2017. So it took a while until it worked again this year... 

Edited by Oldie

29 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Tried and it still shows my old passport number,

I re-registered the mobile app when I got a new passport. Used a different email. That should work for you.

Otherwise, try the web-site, most report that works even for those with new passports.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

• Like 1

I used the Immigration app yesterday, did it in the afternoon, and 90 day came back approved just before 8 AM this morning.

Downloaded it on my phone, email to myself and printed it. There is probably an easier way but I don’t know how.

Not as quick as a previous time but OK.

Well, the problem about people being unable to do online 90-day reports IF they skipped doing one or more reports during the amnesty period does appear to be true!!!  Why Immigration couldn't have adjusted for the amnesty period in the online system is a typical kind of Immigration mystery.

I've always done my reports online in recent years, never had any problems with online filing, been in and out of the country regularly in recent years, and don't have a new passport. But I did skip ONE 90-day report I had due back in late May...because THEY TOLD ME to skip it.

So today, now being into August (the supposed time for beginning to do reporting once again), I went to the 90-day reporting website, filled in all my info on the first page, and then clicked to proceed onward only to get this message about 5:10 pm today:

Screenshot_1.jpg.e792a86bb6767f68e2822258cf4b3b17.jpg

Never ever gotten that kind of message before in any of my prior online 90-day report filings. So indeed, for the time being, I do appear to be locked out of online.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

10 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Never ever gotten that kind of message before in any of my prior online 90-day report filings. So indeed, for the time being, I do appear to be locked out of online.

You might what to try again. Sometimes that message comes up when the system checks the database when you submit page one and it cannot access it.

People have even clicked OK on the message, did a new captcha, clicked submit and it worked.

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You might what to try again. Sometimes that message comes up when the system checks the database when you submit page one and it cannot access it.

People have even clicked OK on the message, did a new captcha, clicked submit and it worked.

I tried it again just now... Re-entered all my info from scratch, completed the first page online, and then got the same pop-up error message three consecutive times, after I entered and verified a new Captcha number each time, and retried.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Go to the "Check the status of your application" section and enter passport no etc.  Someone reported doing this revealed immigration had indeed renewed the status but at some random date within the original 90 days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

But I did skip ONE 90-day report I had due back in late May...because THEY TOLD ME to skip it.

Immigration stated they would automatically do the reports on your behalf.

If you had one due late May, when would your next report be due if you'd done it - guessing mid/late August.

Try again when your within the window of when it would have been due in August.

1 hour ago, treetops said:

Go to the "Check the status of your application" section and enter passport no etc.  Someone reported doing this revealed immigration had indeed renewed the status but at some random date within the original 90 days.

In my case, I never got past the initial first page of the 90-day reporting website fill-in form... never got to the point of entering all the other info they ask for to complete the process.

But I checked the filing history status anyway, as you suggested. Nothing in their system was done during the amnesty period. The last entry is from my own last online filing back in February.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Immigration stated they would automatically do the reports on your behalf.

If you had one due late May, when would your next report be due if you'd done it - guessing mid/late August.

Try again when your within the window of when it would have been due in August.

Ya, 90 days from my last reporting date at the end of May would be toward the end of August... But I'm not gonna wait that long in limbo to find out... I'll be doing a mail-in report to BKK CW tomorrow, and hopefully THAT will be accepted.

PS - There's nothing in my online 90-day reporting history that I can see right now showing anything being done on my behalf at the end of May.  If they did anything, it's not visible to me when I log-in.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Tried the new immigration website all browsers come up with this when changing to English

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Tried on 90 day app working until the new question at the end on where is your latitiude and longtitude, trying to do something there just cancels and back to the start. How do you enter that info?

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Tried on 90 day app working until the new question at the end on where is your latitiude and longtitude, trying to do something there just cancels and back to the start. How do you enter that info?

Turn your location service on , and allow the immi website to use while you are on their website. You can turn it off after. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Tried the new immigration website all browsers come up with this when changing to English

I get the same thing. I have a link bookmarked for the English page and to got the same message. Edited url and it in Thai and got the same result when changing it to English.

Just try again later and it may work or use Google translate to change it to English.